Chapter 11

This part of the book is talking about guns but I'm not going to get into that because I'm not a gun person it's just for the book but once Jade has more "experience" with them I'll put pictures of the guns and other weapons she uses.

"Umm. Hi" I said waving. "They're going to help protect you" Corey said telling me each of there names. It's not like I'm going to remember but ok. "Should we start her training" One of the girls said. Maybe I should try the gun first. I mean I live in a place were that's the first thing people would turn to.

Can't use fighting for that. "I think I'll try the gun first" I said to Corey. He looked at me and nodded slowly. "Ok. Let's get started" Corey said and lead me towards some kinda fun course. "Is this even legal" I said looking around. "Probably not but who cares" one of his friends said. "Me. If I didn't care I wouldn't have asked" I said. "You know that smart mouth will get you shot" he snapped back.

"If you hurt her your dead" Corey said while his friend eyed me causing me to smile at him. "Let's just get this over with" He said and turned around. "You ready" Corey asked me. "Ready as I'll ever be." I said and picked up a gun. Whatever it takes to stay alive right. There's a reason this is happening I think. Maybe I'm supposed to protect my family and friends.

"Ok that's enough for today" Corey said whipping sweat from his forehead. "I'd say I'm pretty good. That's the good thing about growing up with a sister" I said. "Don't you mean brother's" A girl said. "Nope. Not the way I grew up." I said smiling grabbing my phone about to go home. "Wait I want you to carry this" Corey said handing me a gun.

"Umm.. I don't know" I said. "It's fine please. It will make me feel better" he said. "Ok fine" I said putting the gun in my pants after making sure the safety was on. "I have to get going. I see you guys tomorrow" I said and walked out the house and home.

I was walking up to my room to see Latrelle sleeping. I felt my face start to smile as I went to my bathroom to shower and change my clothes into a black shirt and some shorts. Walking over to the bed and laid down beside him. He started to move and wrap his arm's around me. "I know I have been keep things from you but I swear I'm going to tell you everything. Just give me time" I said kissing his forehead.

"I get it." Latrelle said scaring me. "Don't do that." I said. "Your changing. So am I. Ever since I met you. It's normal" he said kissing my chin. "I guess" I said cuddling into him more. "Soon everything will be fine. You'll be mine again and we will be happy. Imma spoil you rotten" he said smiling down at me. "We'll see" I said finally cutting off the light and going to bed.

It's been a couple of days and everything seemed to be going good. I'm back to hang in around my friend and Olivia. There's something about her that threw me off so I wouldn't call her a friend just yet. We were all hanging out ruby's house along with Jasmine. The guys were in the living room while the girls were in Olivia's room. Well ruby's room but she was just using it.

We were watching Jasmine to through Olivias things. "Ever heard of privacy" Olivia said snatching away her underwear. She didn't listen an picked up some deodorant and put it on. "That's nasty" Monse said. "So unsanitary" I said. "You can keep that" Olivia said. "Ahh" we heard and then a door slamming but soon opening it again. We got up to see Oscar standing there. He looked at us but stopped once he got to me.

"We need to talk later" Oscar said to me. I just nodded. Turn's out word for around that someone saw Latrelle leaving my house multiple times. Just great. I walked into the room with Olivia and Monse. They have been trying to get me to spill about the situation but I haven't talked. Just told them not to worry about it. They keep asking till I just got annoyed and walked out the room.

"Where's spooky" I asked them seeing he wasn't in the room anymore. "Bathroom" ruby said. "Be careful. If you have to pee you better hold it" Jasmine said causing me to laugh while walking over to the bathroom. "Who is it" spooky called after I knocked. "Jade" I said walking in after the door unlocked. I walked over to him and sat on the edge of the tube. He went and locks the door. "Tell me now" he said.

I told him everything. From me and Latrelle, Cesar, and even Corey. By now I was sitting in the tube. I was just now telling him about what happened at the park. "They have been teaching me to use a gun and fight. I don't know what to do anymore. At this point I feel like I have no one. If I tell monse about Cesar it's sure to hurt her. Jamal can't keep his mouth shut. I don't trust Olivia. Can't really talk to Jasmine. Ruby was the only one I could talk to but we aren't as close I think" I said.

"You could have came to me. I can't believe what Cesar told me was true" Spooky said. "Cesar told you" I asked looking at him. I'm going to kill him. "Yeah. But Why didn't you come to me" Spooky said sitting on the edge of the tube where I once sat. "I betrayed you with Latrelle thinking I could change him. You already have so much to worry about I didn't wanna put this on you" I said looking down playing with my shirt.

"I'm disappointed. You can't just go around trying to make everyone see the good in them. It will get you killed. You could have almost got kill at that Park. Latrelle could be setting you up and your to blind to see it cause you wanna see the good in him. I'm going to talk to Cesar about what he's been doing but you need to really think about this gang stuff your getting into. I care for you more then anyone. Sometimes even more than Cesar. Make the right decision" Spooky said.

I nodded and hugged him glad I had someone to really talk to.

You guys should go check out the first chapter of my new book called "Married from the start". Anyways sorry I took so long but i'm going to try to publish more chapters today.

Your little weirdo~Kia