Chapter 12

"I'm scared that every day I'm going to die Oscar. I don't like that. I'm worried about my sister. My parents. I could be putting a lot of people in danger" I cried. "It's ok. That's why I'm here. To help guide you in the right direction. You just have to trust me, but most importantly your self." Spooky said.

We got up and walked out the bathroom to see everyone playing some game. I wasn't really paying any attention till Cesar busted in the door. "You kissed Olivia" Monse yelled at him. "I keep the secret" Jamal exclaimed. "You kissed Olivia" Ruby repeated. "Guys I keep the secret" Jamal said wanted to celebrate. "You knew" Monse yelled. "Yeah but that's not the point. I keep a secert" Jamal said trying to get his point across.

"Why would you keep something like this" Ruby yelled. Then everyone started yelling, well beside me and Oscar. I leaned up against his arm just watching everyone. "I like Jade." Cesar said causing Olivia to look at me. "He kissed her many times" Ruby added making the situation worse. "You didn't tell me. Is that why you have been so distant." Monse asked. "Part of it" I said.

"We are supposed to be friends yet you go and kiss Cesar after all I told you. You have been keeping secrets from us and now I know why. You have been sleep around with Latrelle." Monse said. "Your a fuck slut" Olivia added. "Well I'm sorry that I was trying not to hurt you because you like a guy who doesn't like you the way you like him, yet your mad at me. What about Olivia she kissed someone who was clearly occupied".

"Olivia if anyone is a slut it's you. I knew something was off with you. Ruby I thought I could trust you but I guess not. Jamal congrats on keep a secret other then your own, but bad timing. Cesar thanks for being a asshole. I have nor will ever like you like that. So thank you for officially ruining our friend ship. I'll see you later spooky" I said leaving this drama filled house.

I walked home only to get a text to come to Corey's house for training. I needed to let off steam. I changed my clothes thinking I might be fighting to day into someone more moving able.

 I changed my clothes thinking I might be fighting to day into someone more moving able

(With out the bang and hat)
I left my house and started walking. Once I was almost there these people started shooting at me so I'll pulling my gun out and shot back. I shot someone multiply time's. What did I do? I ran up towards him and looked at him, his blood got all over my hands and clothes even through it was hard to see. I dragged him towards an alley. Then ran towards Corey's house and told him. His friends got the body and brought it to the house and took it to the base ment. 

I sat on the couch crying in Corey's chest. "Shh. It's going to be ok. I promise" He said rubbing my back. "Tell that to the dead man in the basement" I said. "He deserved it. It was self defence." He said. "Can you call Spooky please. I just wanna go home" I said. "Ok. Only if someone is staying with you" he said as I gave him the number.

Soon enough spooky was there with me some different clothes. "You can use the shower. Take your time" Corey said and I walked to the bathroom. I got into the shower for about 15 minutes then changing into the new clothes.

 I got into the shower for about 15 minutes then changing into the new clothes

I walked out the bathroom and went towards the living room. "You ready" Spooky said grabbing my other clothes putting them in a bag. "Yeah. Bye Corey. I'll text you later. Tell the other I said thanks" I said and gave him a hug then leaving with spooky. We got in the car with silence. "Am I going to be ok" I asked looking at him. "Of course you are. I'm here" He said grabbing my hand holding it.

I have someone's blood on my hands now. I have to learn to live with it or it's going to hunt me forever. Possibly even make me go crazy or kill myself. I have to be careful and watch my back cause I don't have any friends to do the now. "It's a good thing we live down the street. Now we can watch you closely" Spooky said. That's creepy.

"What am I supposed to tell Latrelle. I know you hate him but I want him safe" I said. "I hate to say it but he should stay with you. Tell him to keep a gun there just in case." Spooky said as we pulled to my house. "Ok. Thank you Oscar" I said and hugged him. "It's nothing" he said. I got out the car and went to the door waving at him before closing it.

I went upstairs to see Latrelle sitting on my bed waiting for me as always. I hurried to change my clothes and got into bed next to him. "Are you ok" he asked looking concerned. I told him everything. Even about Corey and Spooky. "He wants you to stay here and keep a gun with you, just in case" I said finally finishing. "Well I'm mad you didn't tell me but of course I'll stay with you. You've had quite the eventful month" He said.

"Yeah. It sucks I still have to go to school tomorrow" I said wrapping my arms around him. Hopefully they don't know what school I go to or a lot of people are going to get hurt. "You will be fine." He said running his hands through my hair. Soon we both drifted off to sleep. Was I scared? Yeah. Was I going to get through this? Yeah. Things are changing and I'm going to be changing with it. That's how it's always been. I'll train more often with my free time cause things just got serious.

The last little part I find so cringe but when I write I like to have at least 900 words or more cause if I don't I feel like it's way to short. But I hope you like this and it you have any ideas feel free to comment them or to text me on Instagram at weirdo_kia.

Your little weirdo~ Kia