Chapter 7

I got up and latrelle wasn't here. I went to do my normal routine then went to find some clothes.

 I went to do my normal routine then went to find some clothes

(With out the earring. When just wore some studs unless you like the earrings above)
I went to get a breakfast bar and my bookbag an made my way towards ruby's house. Once I got there all the guys were gawking at nothing. "What's going on" I asked. "Ruby cousin is here and suddenly the guy's don't know how to act" Monse filled me in on what was going on. At least Cesar isn't on my back.

A girl I'm guessing the cousin came out and introduced her self. "Hi I'm Olivia" she said holding her hand out. "Jade" I said shaking it. By the way Cesar and ruby are looking at her and how Monse is looking at Cesar and also the way Olivia is looking at Cesar this is going to be full of drama and love square. Basically ruby and cesar like Olivia but Olivia only likes Cesar but so does Monse. Ruby is going to end up getting hurt and so is Olivia and Monse. Cesar well I don't know how or what he's feeling anymore. He's just a big ball of confusion.

I still wonder who the girl is Cesar likes. It is a 95% chance it could be me cause of yesterday. Dude. Plot twist he likes Jasmine. Or plot twist he's gay for Jamal. Ok let me stop.

"Well we should get to school" I said and we all left. I was walking towards my locker once we got to school to put some of my stuff up, only to grab some books I would need. I then walked to class only to be pulled into a closet. The same closet Cesar kissed me in. Just my luck it was Cesar again.

"What do you want Cesar" I said rolling my eyes. "To tell you that the kiss might not have ment anything to you but it did to me" Cesar said causing me to looked him. "I like some else Cesar. It's not right for you to keep playing with Monse like this" I said. "Please just give me a chance. Me and Monse were something that happened over the summer." He said. I went to protest but he kissed me. I pushed him away shaking my head.

"This isn't right" I said. "I can't hide me feelings anymore" Cesar said. "What about our friends. Monse. Olivia. Ruby. Honestly Jamal is probably the only none drama source we have" I said. "I just want it to be us. I'll try my best for you. I'll change" he said. "I..I have to go" I said and left the closet. Thanks to him he caused me to miss first hour.

I went back to my locker to put those books away. "Hey. We haven't really had the chance to talk lately" ruby said leaning on the locker next to mine. We both started walking to class which gladly the teacher let us do whatever.

"What's up" Ruby said turning me towards him. "Huh" I questioned. "You seem deep in thought. Tell me what's wrong" ruby said. "Cesar pulled me into the closet this morning and we'll kissed me. I feel bad for not tell monse about the whole thing with Cesar. I told him I liked someone else and he's not my type but yet he keeps trying. I feel bad because Latrelle doesn't know about anything." I said.

"I don't want to tell him because that will make the war with the two gangs even worse then it already is. Yesterday Cesar came over my house talking about he wanted to talk about what happened but I told him it ment nothing and to just leave it there." I continued.  "I think you should just tell her about Cesar before this goes any farther." He said. "I want to but I feel that there's this part of me that is scared she won't believe me" I said. "If she's a true friend she will." Ruby said.

"I'm glad to have you as a friend" I said hugging Ruby. "I'm glad to have you as a friend too" he said smiling at me. "So are you going to come over my house after school. We are going to be planning a Halloween party" ruby said. "Sure that'd be fun" I said.

Then we went on with the rest of our day till after school. I went over ruby's house and we all started talking about Halloween. I had to deal with ruby flirting with Olivia. Olivia looking a little uncomfortable and Cesar staring me down. Why couldn't this happen to someone else.

Thanks for reading this book. I just wanted to know if you guys would like for me to add music that sort of relates to the chapter.