Imperio

I wake up surrounded, its too painful to lift my head to see who they are, but I hear voices and there's dark clothing and expensive black shoes surrounding me. 

After a moment one of them notices my conscious state and hollers to another, all the voices sound muffled as if underwater, and my head hurts. Everything is a blur when I force myself to look up. The haunting death eater masks make me feel sick and my stomach aches as I force myself to not throw up. 

I hear arguing and I see one death eater with very blonde hair that seems very well groomed, obviously Lucius, and another that I don't recognize because of the mask. 

I narrow my eyes and focus on the conversation. Suddenly the unknown one rips off his mask in rage, brown hair and grey eyes are reviled as I recognized him. 

"Cedric?" I croak, my voice strained and rough, my throat feels raw and that one word causing a burning feeling to start. I squint my eyes closed for a moment, before opening them back up to see everyone, including Cedric and Lucius, looking at me. I glare at him with as much hate as I did when his brothers captured me. 

He smirks and looks down at me, his left sleeve falling to reveal the black serpent shaped ink that ran across his fore-arm. It would look beautiful if it wasn't viewed as such a curse. I look back to his eyes, the same grey eyes I used to like. 

Before I could comprehend what was happening, I was tied to a chair, alone with Cedric. 

The smirk on his lips is unmistakable, how did he get into Hufflepuff? "Well, well, well. Did you miss me that much?" His voice reflected insanity. "Crucio

The feeling of knifes returned to my body as he shouts the word I've been dreading. 

"You're mine!" He shouts, the pain leaving my body momentarily before he repeats the horrid word. This pain is different, instead of knifes its spiders, I feel like they're crawling all over me, biting me. This must be why the curse is so bad, its a different pain every time. 

This repeated, different horrors every time he says the dreaded word. This goes on until he says another spell, one that would change the face of my future forever. 

"Imperio"