Who was I, Draco?

'Whats the Inferno?' I ask the snake like voice in my head. My thoughts going wild with images of a different creature, possessing my body. 

Not a monster like your thinking. The voice speaks. You cant deny the fact that you don't fit in here, that you didn't even fit in at Hogwarts. 

'Stop it!' I snap.

You don't belong anywhere, no where, but with your father. The one Dumbledork took you away from. They miss you, Five. They want you back. All you have to do, is repeat after me. 

"No! Stop it!" I shout out loud, holding my head in my hands. I hear a faint popping sound and look up to see, Malfoy. 

He knows who you are. His father told him to befriend you. He's using you, Five.

"Is it true?" I ask, looking at him. Tears, I didn't even know were in my eyes, start trickling down my face.

"Is what true?" He asks, taking a step closer to me. I immediately took a step back as well. "Quinn, are you alright?" he asks, looking worried.

It's an act, the voice whispers, He isn't worried about you, he doesn't even care. Make him pay

"No, s-stop." I say, "stop, stop, STOP!" I clutch my head as it aches as the voice keeps repeating it's last sentience.  

"Quinn!? Quinn, whats wrong?!" Malfoy shouts, but I can't hear him over the pounding in my head and the voice repeating the horrid words. 

Then it stops. I count to three, in my head, to make sure its not coming back, before rounding on the boy, looking at you with a worried expression. 

"Is the only reason you even acknowledge my existence because your father told you to?" I ask him, my face emotionless. His silence is enough to answer my question. "Get out." 

"Quinn..." He looks at me, his sad gray-blue eyes, stuck to my emerald ones. "Don't do this, please."

"Run back to your father, Malfoy. Can't you see I don't want to be used? I've been used all my life! GET OUT!" 

He looks at me, a blank expression on his face, before it turns to an angry one. "You don't know what your talking about, Quinn. I do like you, I love hanging out with you, Quinn please!" 

"Tell me, Draco." I start, sitting on my bed lightly. "Who am I?" I ask, looking into his eyes. "Or maybe the more appropriate question is, who was I?" His expression turns grim and he turns so I don't notice, but he's a second too late. "Five." I state simply. He turns towards me, shocked. 

"Y-you know? Who told you?!" He looks almost... scared of me. "How do you know that?" He asks, regaining his composure.

"I-I don't know how to explain. You'll think I've gone insane." I look at the ground. Why am I like this towards him now? We've always been close friends.

Maybe because he knows who you are! And he likes who you are, more than he likes 'Quinn'

'Shut up!'  I think, causing it to chuckle lightly, but stops none the less. 

"I wouldn't think your crazy, Fi-- Quinn." he tries to cover it up, but fails miserably. 

"So you are just using me... I see." I state, no emotion present on my features, although I'm an emotional mess inside. 

Call for them! Call for your real friends, Five. Just say the name, Two, and he will arrive in seconds.

"Two." Is all I say, before a very hansom man, about my age maybe a bit older, shows up in the place beside me. "Bloody hell!" I exclaim, surprised.

"What did you need me for, Five?"