Regret

He flinched at the mention of the thing used on him too many times. He runs a hand through his messed up hair, his eyes bloodshot and tearing up. 

"You... who did this to yo-!" He puts a hand over my mouth, stopping me from shouting, I'm suddenly aware of multiple pairs of eyes boring into the back of my head.

I fight the urge to turn around to look. Instead I fix my gaze on Lucius. "How's Draco?" His head snaps up as his eyes narrow. 

"He's... not well..." Lucius had a look of... regret? "He didn't want the dark mark, and his mission is impossible! He's only a child!" My mouth falls open in shock. Lucius is always so confident in being a Death Eater, and everything else really, but he sounds almost... scared. 

My eyes began to tear up at the thought of Draco screaming in pain as the bald bitch shouts the horrible words no one should ever say. 

"Narcissa is practically  dying of fear! She doesn't sleep, doesn't eat, she wont even leave the house anymore! Shes always writing in her note-pad and hardly ever speaks!" He looks at the ground. "She keeps going on about leaving and I'm starting to consider it myself..." 

He looks up at me. The only emotion in his eyes is,

regret