Goodbye Forks.

Authors Note: Minor Cussing Hope You Enjoy! Comment If You'd Like An Original Character Of Your Own Creation To Be Included Or If You'd Like Yourself To Be In It. Comment Description, Name, Age, And What You Want Them To Be, Like Quinn's Best Friend, Bella's Best Friend, Quinn's Rival, Ect. Thanks I Appreciate It! Love You Enjoy!

Previously

"You know Quinn, when someone kisses you it's customary to kiss them back." Cedric says, stepping back, but still less then a foot away from me.

"You know, being a dick isn't going to make yours any bigger." I remark, venom dripping from each word.

He smirks and puts his mouth near my ear. I shiver a little at the close contact. "I'll punish you for saying that later, but for now, we need to talk." And with that, he walks over to the couch and Jasper, pushes me to sit next to him.

What have I gotten myself into?

Current Chapter

I sit next to Diggory, not because I want to, but because the stupid leach is staring at me, golden-brown eyes, glowing with hatred.

"So why am I here?" I suck in a breathe, holding back an insult that was at the tip of my tongue.

Cedric lays an arm around my shoulder, one that I brush off quickly, and says "Because dearie, you found out my family's secret, and I can't have you exposing them..." he smirked as the leaches glare at me.