Edward Cullen

Ok so I haven't been updating because I thought no one wanted to read this, but at least one person asked me to update. Thank you skye13batchelor13!

Back in the present 

I'm sitting on my bed, the sun is setting outside and I'm about ready to leave. 

Two told me he'd bring the rest of 'The Five' into the woods at nightfall, but I don't understand why I cant just meet them here. Bella is in her room, probably with her Vampire. I found out they're dating and is apparently serious. 

She doesn't seem to care that he tried to kill me along with his coven. She never seems to care about me so it's not a huge surprise. My father seems to not know that he's up there, but I'm sure he'll sense it eventually. 

Edward is his name, I didn't think Vampires had names, at least not normal ones. The only vampire I recall meeting was names Jerimiglio, not such a common name.Bella will soon find out he's not one to befriend, let alone date.

I set up wards around my room a while back to ensure he doesn't get in, I don't need any leaches walking around my room while I'm asleep. 

I don't know how long Edward has stayed here, but I do know that Vampires don't sleep so it has to be boring to sit there while Bella is sleeping. What worse it the fact that he most likely watches her sleep. As that thought crosses my mind, a shiver slightly. What kind of creature is that creepy. 

The sun seems to be taking its time to set so I head down to Bella's room, knowing full well she's asleep, but her Vampire remains there and very much awake. 

"Well well, look who we have here, creepy isn't it, watching my sister in her sleep." I smirk as I walk into the room, its no surprise that he heard me coming. 

"How do you know what we are?" His slimy voice asks. 

I put a wand less, wordless nose stuffer spell on myself, before speaking up, walking closer to him.

"Its painfully obvious. You have pail ass skin and purple bruise looking bags under your eyes. Your attractive to muggles, and squibs apparently," I glance at my sisters sleeping figure, "but ugly as fuck to us." I catch my tongue and hope he doesn't notice the 'muggles' part of my sentence. 

But of course, he does. 

"Muggles?" He looks at Bella, then back at me. "What are you? Who are you?" His mask breaks and he looks scared. 

I smirk and walk towards the door. "I've gotta go, do yourself a favor and don't follow me. Oh wait, you cant!" 

I appetite to the woods, to meet 'The Five'.