I Remember

The flowers were a mixture of white and green. The sun shined through the leaves of the trees overhead, glittering. A young girl, with white-blonde hair sat next to a boy wearing a blue hoodie that matched his eyes. 

The girl had her hands cupped in front of her, her eyebrows furrowing in concentration as she sat, glaring at her palms. 

"Why can't I do it Two? I'm trying, I really am." She spoke, her voice clear and silky. The girl was younger than the one from the previous memory, but she still looked as beautiful as ever. "I can see a bit of an emerald outline, but it never fully develops into a snake!" She was getting angry at herself. 

"You're only eight, Five. You don't have complete control over your power yet. It's very rare to even get an outline at this age. You're talented, don't push it." The boys spoke. He had been able to conger a blue snake with just his hands. He was honestly just showing off to the girl to win her affections, but it backfired miserably. Now he's stuck with teaching her how to conger he own snake. 

"But you can make on! I wanna be cool!" At this the boy blushed slightly. Being born to a pure-blooded family, you learn to hide your emotions, but with Five, he doesn't feel the need to put on his cold exterior. 

"Well that's something you'll never accomplish." Two teased her, wearing a smirk that would put a Malfoy's to shame. The girl bats his shoulder, playfully. "I'm only joking, your the coolest person I know." He smiles as the love of his life blushes. 

The moment is cut short when another boy, just a bit older than the other two, walks up to them, a cold look set on his face as he stares down at two of his five colleges. "Work." Is all he says, before turning back to where he came from. 

The remaining children, pick up their things and follow shortly after.

BaCk To ThE rEaL wOrLd

When the world stops spinning, I look up at Two. The expression he wears is enough to know who that was before he says it. "That was Six."