Five

I arrive at Bella's house an hour later, out of breath. I ran all the way from the meadow, here non stop. I hope he doesn't find me. 

"Bella? Dad? Are you here?" I look around, but no one seems to be home. I don't need to check upstairs because Bella would've come down if she was up there, but then again, maybe she wouldn't. 

I glance at the stairs before sighing and trudging up the steep steps. I don't want anything bad to happen to my family or my friends, especially Draco. The last emotion he would've felt towards me would've been hatred. 

I slowly open the door to Bella's room, to see her sleeping on the keyboard of her computer. I quietly and carefully, pick her up, place her in her bed, and shut off her computer. "Goodnight Bella." I whisper, before closing the door gently. 

I hear angry whispers, coming from down stairs. I was about to go down and hear what it was all about, until I heard my name that is. "I can't smell her!" One voice, whisper-shouted. This voice was distinctly female. "It's like she can hide her scent. What's going on." I suddenly try to make as little noise as possible as I slowly descend the dark stairs, towards the sitting room. 

"I can't either, but we can't risk getting caught. She is Five after all, with our without her memory's, she will have to lead us eventually. Six is getting older by the minute and without his mate, he'll never regain he youth." This second voice I recognize, but I can't seem to place it, like the voice was from some kind of dream. I do know it's a man's voice though. 

"Calm down Two, its not good for you to be all riled up like this. You could... blow up again." The first one speaks again, and what is with them calling people numbers. Is this some kind of restraint system? "Plus, as soon as we find Five we'll have to restrain her," that answers my question, "she thinks shes just a normal witch, she doesn't know that Dumbledickhead, took her from Voldemort and renamed her a White. She is a Riddle, through and through. The only problem is the mudblood, Pothead, and the blood trader she hangs out with." 

Then it clicks. They were talking about me! I was this so called 'Five'. How? I'd never be a riddle My parents have my birth certificate and everything!

"It'll be hard to convince her. And if I know Five, she's stubborn as fuck, so It'll take some real convincing...." There was a long pause. "I miss the real Five, One.She was always so, full of life, so happy, so... beautiful, not that she isn't anymore! She's still beautiful!" He stuttered at the last few sentences. 

A faint popping sound could be heard, before a deep voice rung out, "Six wants us. Best not to keep him waiting." 

"Yes Four." They both said at the same time, then a trio of popping sounds, and they where gone. There was only one thought on my mind that night.

Am I Five?!