Six

"Who was Six? What was he like?" I ask, looking at the ground. 

He looks at me carefully before hesitantly saying, "Well, Six was an interesting character. He was always nice and loving with you, besides when things related to business came into the picture, but he wasn't always that way around the rest of us. He was a pure-blood, like you, and you two were the last pure-bloods of our kind. Therefore, you were destined to be together. You know, have children and have them have children with each other, but he didn't want you to be forced into that. He truly loved you, but..." He trails off.

"But, what?" 

"But then you 'disappeared' and he went insane. He wouldn't sleep nor eat until he found you. And this idiot over here!" He gestures to Draco, glaring, "Didn't think to tell us, your true family who took you!" He was shouting now, his hands balled into fists, his knuckles white. 

"Woah whoa, calm down Two. I'm here now aren't I?" I put a hand on his shoulder. Some of the tension leaves, but he still doesn't relax completely. 

"Six is gone." He states, "but there's a way to get him back." His eyes filled with fear. "I believe he's run away and the only way to get him back, is to show him you're here. But to find him we have to go where he was stationed and Four almost didn't come back from it last time. Six was welcomed there, praised in fact, but us... they don't like us there. Especially after..." 

He doesn't have to finish his sentience for me to know what he was going to say. Six is gone. 

"You think I'll ever meet him? Six, I mean." I ask, my face still bent downward. 

"I don't know Five, but we can always search for him. I mean three thousand times the charm." He laughed slightly. He looks good when he laughs, he looks his age when he laughs. His stress lines disappear and he smiles. He should laugh more often. 

"So when do we start?" I look at him expectantly. 

His face drops, "I was being sarcastic, Five. We cant go there. They aren't human and those snakes will kill anyone who doesn't speak their language, unless someone who does is with them." 

Oh

Oh!

I speak parseltongue!

Damn right you do! The, oh so annoying voice returns.

I'm NOT annoying, I'm obnoxious! There's a significant difference!

Whatever helps you sleep at night. 

Whatever, Five. Just remember, you're extraordinary!