01. A Dead Friend, A New Home, And A New Friend

Andrew Queen was one of the best Hunters out there. He met his wife, Diana on one of his cases and they fell in love. They eventually got married and bought a piece of land in a small coastal town in Washington state. Andrew still was in 'the life' despite having a house and a wife, leaving for days and weeks at a time. Diana would always be anxious about whether her husband would return, but he always did. After a couple of years, Diana discovered she was pregnant and that was the day Andrew decide to quit hunting. Over the years Andrew would get the occasional call from old hunting buddies, mostly from Bobby Singer and Rufus Turner, about a case near his neck of the woods and on occasion, he'd help, but for the most part, he was living the apple-pie life with his wife and daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOBBY'S POV 

 (February 20th, 1990)

Balls was it cold. I'd been working on this damn car for over an hour and my hands were getting numb. I wanted to go inside, but my stubborn ass would rather freeze off and finish than postpone working on this piece of crap. I was debating with myself if I had frostbite when I heard yelling coming from inside.

"DEAN STOP!"

"DAMMIT SAM, LET GO!"

With a sigh I left the garage and went to see what the two idjits were fighting about, a little thankful I had an excuse to stop working and get warm. When I got inside, Sam and Dean were fighting over one of the phones that were ringing.

"What in hell are you idjits doing!" I yelled and immediately both boys dropped the phone. It landed on the wooden floor as it continued to ring. After a moment of looking shameful, Dean was the one to speak up.

"The phone started ringing and I was about to go get you, but Sam thought it was Dad and wanted to answer it. I told him, no, but he grabbed the phone and wouldn't let go and-"

"That's enough" I cut him off. Not wanting to hear their childish argument. I was already developing a headache from the boys' yelling, I didn't need to add the phone's ringing as another cause.

I grabbed the phone from the floor and answered it. "Hello," I answered while glaring at the boys who were currently glaring at each other.

"Bobby? It's Andrew, Andrew Queen. I need your help." I turned away from the brothers giving Andrew my full attention. It had been two months since I heard from him and in all the years I've known the guy, not once has he ever asked for help. "Look, Bobby, I know I haven't called in a while, but I need you to put me in contact with John Winchester. I know you know him so no use in denying... It's important." He sounded frantic and that was making me nervous.

"Andrew, what's going on? Why are you looking for John Winchester?" At the mention of their daddy's name, the brothers shut their traps and snapped their attention to me.

Andrew sighed "John found me a couple of months ago asking me about a demon case I did in Kansas back in October, 83. He wanted to know if I knew anything about a yellow-eyed demon? I told him, no and I thought that was the end of it, but things as of late have been getting a little demonic in my neck of the woods: Crop failures, cattle mutilations, fucking electrical storms in February. I started noticing the signs around the state two weeks ago. Next thing I know it starts occurring closer to my town. Until the other day, a family on the other side of town was found tortured and murdered in their home." He chuckled humorlessly. "Their son was in Arden's fucking class... Anyway, I snuck into the crime scene I found traces of sulfur. There's a demon in town I think it's after me and my family. I also have a suspicion that it might be connected to John Winchester... Too many things are adding up for all of this to be a coincidence."