Chapter 19

Once again...don't have a song...

~Random Song of this Chapter: Something Big by Shawn Mendes~

***Becky's P.O.V.***

"But I look terrible!" I whined. Austin had suggested that all 4 of us do a Ustream with him.

Austin, Jake, and I barely fit on the screen and now we had to add Brandon.

I sighed and got up to fix myself. I want to leave a good impression on his Mahomies.

If they end up hating me, then this is going to be the worst tour of my life.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. They love you already!" Austin assured me.

"Yeah, and if they hate you then...I don't know, I guess they'll just hate you." Brandon shrugged. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Thank you for the kind words, Brandon." I said sarcastically. He smiled widely.

"Okay I think we're on." Austin interrupted. I took a deep breath and got my thoughts together.

Don't mess up

Don't mess up

Don't mess up

"Hey guys, it's Austin here. And today I am with my good friends, Brandon, Jake Miller, and Becky G, who will also be going on tour with me." Austin talked to the screen.

He had also managed to hook it up to the TV so we could see everything on the screen above the apple computer.

"Hi, I'm Brandon!" He cheerfully said while waving. The chat immediately started filling up with comments like,

'Ohh he's cute'

'Damn, Brandon is my new #mcm'

'Sorry Austin, I think I'm a Brandon girl now, jk ily'

I turned around and saw Brandon reading some of them and smiling.

"And I'm Becky.." I awkwardly waved.

So much for not messing up, I mentally face-palmed myself.

'OH MAH GAWD! BECKY AND AUSTIN IN THE SAME ROOM! #BECSTIN'

Some of these comments were about Becstin. What's Becstin?

"What's Becstin?" I asked the Mahomies. The comments kept blowing up.

'AW BECKY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT BECSTIN IS'

'I just died'

'BECKY STOP MESSING W/ OUR FEELS'

Feels?

"So are you gonna tell me? Or..." I glanced at Austin who was blushing.

Why is he blushing?

The Mahomies noticed also.

'AUSTIN KNOWS WHAT BECSTIN IS'

'OMFG BECSTIN IS REAL! I KNEW IT ASHDDLSKAG'

I turned to Austin who was looking at the ground.

"What's Becstin?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Tell me!" I whined. But he just stayed quiet.

"TELL ME!" I shrieked. He just laughed.

Well if he wants to this the hard way...

I started tickling him, making him roll onto the floor. I got on him and continued my tickling. Mean while Brandon got the computer and moved it so you could see us more clearly.