Chapter 15

~Songs of the Chapter- Life Support by Sam Smith | Midnight Memories by One Direction~

I was reading some of my Mahomies' tweets on my phone, when my manager barged into the room.

"Really Austin?! I left to give you sometime to think and when I come back you're on your phone?!" He yelled. I sighed and put my phone on the glass coffee table and turn towards Rocco.

"Well, when you were gone, I picked an opening act" I smirked. His face went from angry to surprised.

"Really? Who?" He asked as he took a seat on the firm white couch across from me.

"Becky, Becky G" I smiled. He nodded and started dialing someone's number into his black IPhone. I picked up my phone again and continued to my previous actions.

***Becky's P.O.V.***

I still can't believe Austin just asked me to his opening act....HOLY SHIT!!!

"Becky, what's wrong?" George asked, rushing into my room with a bat in his hand.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scream....I just got invited to go on tour with Austin Mahone!!!!" I yelled the last part. He dropped the bat and ran to me, engulfing me in a big hug.

"That's amazing!!! I'm gonna go tell your dad!" He released me and ran back down stairs. I just laughed and took out my phone to text Brandon.

Me: Guess what?!?

B (Brandon): what???

Me: I'M GOING ON TOUR!!!

B: REALLY?!? THATS AWESOME!!! WHO R U GOING ON TOUR WITH?!?

I hesitated to type in his name....

Me: Austin Mahone...

B: This is great!!! You know what we should do?.... ;)

Me: what??

B: WE SHOULD THROW A MFPOTY!!!

Me: MFPOTY??

B: Ugh, MOTHER FUCKING PARTY OF THE YEAR!!!!

Me: OOOOHHHH!! Sounds great!!

Before Brandon could reply, I heard yelling from downstairs. I figured George told my dad about the tour.

I looked back at phone and saw that Brandon still hasn't replied so I decided to call Austin and invite him, since he's the main reason we're throwing a party.

"Hello!" He answered cheerfully.

"Hey Austin, are you busy tomorrow?" I asked.

"Nope, why?" He questioned suspisiously.

"Well Brandon is going to throw a party to celebrate the tour, and I wanted to invite you since you're the main reason we're throwing the party" I explained.

"Oh, sounds great! I'll see you guys tomorrow then!" He replied.

"Alright, bye"

"Bye" I said, and with that I hung up.

"Who were you talking to!?" Georges voice boomed. I got so scared, I almost fell out of my bed.

"God dammit! You scared me!!" I yelled but George just laughed.

"Awesome! Well anyways, your dad is talking with your manager so there might be a meeting later. But I also suggest that you get some rest" He said. I nodded and smiled as I watched him to leave and shut the door behind him.