Chapter 11

~Songs of the Chapter: If I Knew - Bruno Mars | Maps - Maroon 5 | Next to You - Austin Mahone~

When I woke up I noticed I was still on the beach. I looked around and saw Camila holding a gun and sitting on some sort or chair.

She must be guarding me...

I looked around some more and saw Dave on the phone with an evil smirk plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes and looked around some more. There were more guys that looked like Dave. The sun was starting to rise and I could see the knots of the rope that was tied around my wrist and ankles.

"Well look who decided to wake up" Dave's voice boomed.

"W-w-what do you want?!" I stuttered. He looked at Camilla and the other guys.

"We want revenge" He smirked. I felt a cold chill down my spine. Then I noticed that the guys with Dave were the same guys that Brandon was talking to earlier.

"Where is she?!" I heard a voice too familiar to forget, Austin. But I couldn't see him. I was tied to a chair facing the ocean so I couldn't see anything behind me.

"Calm down she's right there." I heard Dave say.

"Becky!" He cried.

"Austin!" I replied.

"Oh!" Dave interrupted "You didn't tell her?"

"Carter, what's going on?" I heard Austin say.

"So Austin doesn't know either?!" Dave exclaimed in a fake tone. I was so confused. Then Dave pushed Austin in front of me. He had his wrist tied too. But he had on different clothes from the clothes that he was wearing when we came to the party.

"Austin?" I asked. He looked at me with a weird look on his face.

"Becky?" He asked in confused tone. Okay now I'm really confused. That's when I saw another figure out of the corner of my eye. I turned and saw another Austin, this one had the same clothes from the party. I looked back at the Austin in front of me that was on his knees, and then back at the one standing by Dave.

"Becky!" The Austin next Dave cried. I didn't say anything, I just kept looking back and fourth.

"Aren't you going to tell her Carter" Dave said to the Austin next to him.

"Tell me what?" I asked. The one next to Dave looked down at his feet. Then he started to take off his shirt, then his pants and shoes until he was just in his Calvin Klein boxers. Then he started walking closer to the water until the water was up to his knees, then he dives in.

When he surfaces, the first thing I notice are his tattoos. He has patterns running down his arm and chest and up to his neck. This is what he had been hiding this whole time.

How could I have missed this?! All those times when he would act weird! That night when he slept over and I could see patterns on his neck but I just shook it off.

He ran out of the water and over to Dave, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

"There I did it, now let them go!" He said through gritted teeth with water still running down his face and tattooed body.

Dave slowly made his way to me, my heart racing just like my head. As soon as Dave took off the ropes that kept me captive, my inside churned with hurt.

How could Carter even lie to me? I told him everything about me but he couldn't trust me enough to tell me that his real name is Carter Mahone.

Everything seemed to stop around me as I took in the new found information that my mind created.