Epilogue

Soft music played through the apartment.

You lay in bed, rubbing your eyes and sitting up. Sammy's loose button-up shirt lay over your limbs comfortingly.

Turning around, you see Sammy fast asleep. You can't help but kiss the tip of his nose softly.

He looks irritated at first, but slowly smiles.

"Good morning, Y/N.."
"Good morning." You smile back, brushing his hair off of his face. "What's the plan for today, music man?"
He made a small sleepy noise before speaking. "Coney Island?"
You smiled wider at his reaponse.

You remembered when Wally and you would sneak down to Bendyland and play the games. Doing something like that with Sammy would be even better.

"I'll get ready to go eventually-" Sammy joked tiredly.
"I'll beat you to it, then-"
You jumped out of bed, running to snatch some clothes and closing yourself in the bathroom to change. You can hear him laughing quietly in the other room.

You got yourself ready and came out to see Sammy already fully dressed.

"Beat you to it." He smirks, hair still messy from sleep. You groan in fake irritation as he passes you to go into the bathroom so he can fix his hair.

Soon, you were walking down the busy weekend streets with Sammy close beside you. Coney Island was only a few blocks away. You passed many unfamiliar buildings on the way, admiring the city in all of its memory-filled glory.

You noticed the pathway you used to take to work. The old route to the studio was effective, but it made your heart sink to remember it. That road now lead to a closed off tower, one filled with ghost stories and vandalism.

One tower labled Joey Drew Studios.

Sammy didn't seem to notice the path. Maybe he just didn't want to notice it. Nightmares had kept both of you awake for months. Sammy was healing slower than you, but you tried your best to comfort and help him. Now that you lived together, it was much easier to support each other.

Coney Island slowly came into view as you grew more and more excited. Sammy definitely noticed, making him excited just to see you so happy.

Walking through the gates of the childish place, you felt happy. Truly happy. The crowds of gleeful children and lovebird couples made you smile.

Even in a world of demons, shadows, and cold-hearted buisnessmen, there was still good.
There was still plenty of it.
You leaned your head on Sammy's arm, exhaling deeply.
There was still so much joy.