Chapter 6: The Angel

Before you knew it, you fell asleep again in Sammy's arms.

Waking up after what seemed like decades, you noticed the cot beside you was empty. Sitting up in alarm, you noticed Sammy standing at a table nearby.

"Woah, Y/N! Is everything okay?"

You noticed that the room around you was different. Sammy must have carried you down to the infirmary.

"Yeah.. I'm okay, I just woke up and didn't see you next to me-"
"Oh, sorry about that.." He looked slightly guilty.
"It's fine, I just got startled.. what are you doing?" You noticed he had a pile of various medical supplies sitting on the table.
"Well, Henry and I talked and figured we should find a way out of here.. These are just in case you or him get hurt-"
"Out of here? I thought you said you couldn't leave-"
"I'm not so sure.. a new player to the game changes the outcome, right? Now that you and Henry are here.. we might be able to break the spell." He sounded very uncertain, but had a sort of hope in his voice..
"God, I hope so.." You rubbed your eyes sleepily.
"Always have hope, my dear"

Sammy led the way through hallways you had never seen before. Hell, you didn't even know the studio HAD a lift. You and the other two stepped inside.

"Boris?" You laughed happily as you noticed the humanoid wolf seemingly waiting for the group on the lift. He waved, bobbing his head silently.

Soon, you all began to descend..

"Ah, such familiar faces.."

You look up at Sammy, scared.. He grabs your hand.
"Why, there's no need to be so scared, Y/N! It's just your friendly neighborhood angel.." The voice chuckles darkly.
"S-Susie?" You yell.
"What a smart little errand runner you are~"
"Errand runner?" Henry asked aloud.
"Why of course.. This lift has a toll, you know. Do my bidding, and I set you free. Deal?" Susie snickers.
"We'll make it just fine on our own, thank you." Sammy snaps.
"No need to get so upset, Sammy dear.." Susie had a sort of sneering tone. Something about the way she seemed to be seducing Sammy made your blood boil.
"What do you want, Susie?" You yell to the disembodied voice.
"That's Alice to you!" She yelled, clearly angry. Boris covered his eyes. "I just need a few favors from you four.. I'll explain when you arrive at cloud nine.."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note time! I figure I should just point out that I call 'evil Alice' Susie a lot of times, so I might refer to her as Susie at some points. This makes the whole bad-alice-good-alice thing a lot easier (calling evil Alice Susie, and good Alice Allison). Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! ♡