Teardrop Tattoos Aren't A Sign Of Sensitivity

Chapter Twenty-Seven
-Teardrop Tattoos Aren't A Sign Of Sensitivity-

I walked into the club like I owned the entire joint. I was a sexy bad ass hunk and the ladies didn't know what was about to hit them. With my sexy baggy jeans and my seductive baggy hoodie on, matched with my smouldering manly looks. I was on fire!

"Hey baby," I winked at a blonde that stared at me apprehensively as I sauntered past. "How you going, sexy?" I asked a red head a table up from the blonde that gave me a half smile that I knew from experience said 'if I give this guy a sort of smile maybe he'll keep walking and leave me alone'. "Hey there sweetheart, come find me later and we can discuss your perfection over a drink," I told a brunette adjacent to the red head. She gave me an alluring smile that screamed 'Gold digger'. As I went to smile at another girl, Taylor's hand clasped down on my shoulder.

"What? I'm owning my man kingdom and the ladies that reside inside it," I exclaimed with a shit eating grin. I was getting too good at this guy thing.

"Just... God... I know rule eleven is 'in all things have no preference', but dude. No. Thirty two, Don't be that guy," he told me shaking his head, giving me a scolding look. "Be cool, not a fucking creep," he advised and I rolled my eyes.

"They were loving it," I assured him and he laughed under his breathe.

"They really weren't. The first two girls repulsion was easy to see from the fucking moon, dude. That last one is easily the bars door knob, not to mention pretty sure the guy coming to sit next to her isn't her brother. Rule twenty five, teardrop tattoos aren't a sign of sensitivity. He'll eat you. Whole."

"The bars door knob?" I asked, eyeing the now couple wearily.

"Everybody has had a turn. She's a bike, you know? Like everybody gets a ride?" He asked and I nodded my head as I realised he was calling the girl a slut... But nicely. Who says Taylor isn't a charming young man?

"If she's got a guy she shouldn't have smiled back at me then," I countered.

"Nuh, bro. Doesn't work like that. See you're one of the good ones. She's a drama queen. Her whole night is going to consist of trying to get her boyfriend in a fight over her. She's not here to have a night out, she's here to make her ass of a boyfriend jealous so he'll prove he loves her by beating the crap out of some poor unsuspecting fool that she started flirting with in the first place."

"Girls suck..." I murmured and Taylor shrugged.

"Some of you have your uses," he smirked watching a girl walk past in a particularly short skirt and I glared at him.

"Pig," I mumbled and kept moving towards where I saw some of the guys that we usually played basketball with.

The afternoon turned into evening as we sat around getting hammered. The last class of the day crowd started filtering in as the more responsible crowd moved on. Girls were starting to get skankier as a result.

"Shotgun," two guys stated at the same time as a good looking girl walked past the table.

"Neanderthals," I murmured to myself as I watched them progress their battle for the girl to the best of three paper-scissor-rocks.

"Forty seven. Shotgun can be called on anything where a shotgun applies, as long as you are in eyesight of the object, or it is at a reasonable time," Taylor murmured back to me. "Many a one night stand have eventuated from a successful shotgun call," he grinned.

"What is with all the man whoreness?" I asked him taking a sip of my beer. "Who was she?" I asked and his face turned to grimace.

"I'd rather not," he replied.