A Rubber Band, A Paperclip & Three Chickens

Chapter Thirty-Three
-A Rubber Band, A Paperclip & Three Chickens-

You could say what happened against the wall of the accommodation block whilst tipsy and under the cover of night was foolish... or not quite thought through enough... but then you're probably not still wrapped around Jake Brennan in his room, in his little bed all cosy and warm from body contact and lust.

So you shouldn't even really comment, because you don't even know how delicious this moment is right now.

I will never condemn the man for his gym habits ever again, I thought greedily as I ran my hands over his man boobs (The good kind.) and continued down to his flat stomach, which made him groan with approval as he continued to sleep. He pulled me closer and I ran my hands around his body and up his back.

Once again. Delicious.

There was the lingering scent of alcohol between us and it mixed with the subtle sweat that came between us from close contact... both in bed and against that wall. My perfume was weak but lingering and with Jakes cologne it took the bite from the worse smells that encased us. If you could bottle it, you would name it something like 'Almost-Hung-Over' or 'Next-Morning-Shame'. The celebrity endorser would be someone like Kate Moss or Britney Spears circa 2007 and for the Men's version; Russell Brand.

I didn't want to actually wake up. Waking up meant I had to face my Kate Moss day shame I had going for me right now. Last night was stupid as had already been fully established, but I couldn't bring myself to care, really. Weren't things like this, what being young was about? We had been safe thanks to Jakes apparently more mature thinking. So we're not going to be sharing anything, like a line in the Sexual Health Departments disease testing line or a life-long leash connected to a kid.

That's something a bit responsible, right?

I wanted to get up, use the bathroom, maybe rinse my mouth out with mouth wash at the very least but didn't want to leave Jake. We were good. We were very good right now and it would be just my luck that I would leave for two seconds and he would wake up and think I left him again. But god dammit, did I need to pee right now or what!

I glanced over at Jake and then to the door. He wouldn't notice. Actually he probably would but I was about to explode. Delicately extracting myself from the bed, my feet touched the carpet and I was off... and then I stopped. Did they have girls toilets in this building? I had never had the need to use them dressed as a guy, going to the toilet like a guy in the guy's toilet. Horror slowly crept over me, I was bare foot and might have to go into the boys toilets... as a girl. This whole situation was even worse than trying to skirt my way through the mine field that was my two weeks as the XY Chromosome gender. I looked around the room hopelessly and figured my best bet was to find someone who wasn't currently dead to the world to handle my predicament.

I knocked on Taylors door, jumping from foot to foot as the growing need to relieve myself took over my every thought.

"Back for more, beauti-" Taylor stopped mid-sentence as he had opened the door wide enough to see it was me and not... who ever had just been here...

"You finish that sentence and I'm stomping on your foot," I warned him and he grinned as he looked down my legs to my feet.

"You and Jake got naughty last night," He smirked at my rumpled appearance. "And you don't have shoes on, so I'm not scared of you," he told me, crossing his toned arms over his bare chest.

"Shh," I frowned at him and he smirked even more back at me. "Does this building have girl's toilets?" I asked, hopping from foot to foot again.

"Use the boys toilets," he told me, watching me dance my toilet-jig in front of him.