Jordan

I grab her hand and pull her to me. The feel of her wet naked body against my naked body is tantalizingly erotic.

I can't keep my hands still, they roam all over her body. Up her arms, down her back, cupping her supple ass and giving it a squeeze, pulling her tight against my nakedness. My erection digs into her stomach. She gives a little squeal when my hands go under her arms and lift her straight up, rubbing all of her against all of me. Her stomach is level with my mouth and I give it a gentle kiss. I slowly lower her back down and she wraps her legs around me, I continue to lower her, she feels the head of my dick touch her most sensitive area and she moans. I slide myself between her mound and my stomach. She begins to slowly, gently rub herself against me. We both let out a moan now.

I take a few more steps and we are at the foot of my bed. I place her on the bed and climb up to hover over her. I stare down at her and I'm mesmerized by her, by how beautiful she is, by how much I want her, by how much I need her. I've never needed anyone before. But I need her, as much as I need food, water, hell as much as I need air. She pulls my mouth to hers and kisses me. I kiss her back. We kiss like our lives depend on this kiss. When I finally pull back from her, we're both gasping for breath, panting like we just ran a marathon.

She's ready for me, she wiggles under me to let me know she wants me inside her. I'm ready for her, I need to be inside of her, to become a part of her, to become one with her. I lower my body between her legs and place myself just outside of her, ready to enter her, as I push forward into her, tortuously slow, I look deep into her eyes and tell her "I love you Tierney, I hope that's okay". As I finish the sentence I'm deep inside of her. Before she can respond I pull out and slam back into her this time, she cries out in pure ecstasy.

I continue this rhythmic movement, my body invading hers. I can feel the walls of her pussy grow tighter and tighter around my cock, until she finally comes. Her walls contract so tightly around my girth it makes it difficult for me to keep moving inside her, I want my own release, but I don't want this to end, it's too perfect.

No matter how hard I try to keep it away, my own release comes, it's the most spectacular feeling orgasm I've ever felt in my life. I feel it in my toes, I feel it in my hair.

I lift my head to meet her eyes, those beautiful green eyes are filled with unshed tears, I'm afraid I'd hurt her, but she takes my face in her hands and looks into my eyes, she begins to cry and says, "Jordan I love you too".

I hold her in my arms and I try to hide my tears from her. I can't believe she loves me. How did I get so lucky? She must feel my tears on her skin, because she pulls away from me. She kisses the tears on my face. I'm a little embarrassed. I'm not usually an emotional person. But I find the embarrassment fade and I feel comfortable with her seeing me so vulnerable. The way she looks at me soothes me.

She tells me she needs to get home. But I don't want her to leave. "Tierney you don't have to go, I'd like for you to stay. I'd love to wake up with you in the morning" I say. She seems torn on what to do. I tell her, "There's no pressure here, you don't have to stay if you don't want to. But you can, its up to you babe".
"It's not that I don't want to, I just feel weird about staying out all night with Jameson at home. Plus we need to talk to JC about us. I can talk to him alone, but I'd like for you to be there."