Tierney

JC and I lay in bed together tonight, we discuss our plans to pick up Jameson at the airport the next day. We both feel over joyed we're finally going to get to see him after all these months.

JC turns to me and puts his hand on my stomach as he begins to talk, "T are you sure we need to go our separate ways? I mean I do love you. I can't imagine going a day without you. You're my best friend. You're the one person I want to talk to when something good or bad happens during my day. How am I supposed to just stop that"? "Joshua, who says we won't still see each other? I still love you and I always will, you're my son's father. You're my best friend too. But we have never been in love with each other. After all these years we deserve to fall madly, deeply, passionately in love with someone. I want to be consumed by it".

JC takes me in his arms and kisses me. He gets on top of me and places his hands on my pillow, on either side of my head. He grinds his long, hard and oh so familiar dick against me. He pulls his knees up so they are on either side of my hips, this causes his dick to push against my entrance, only our clothes keep him at bay. He pulls his shirt off, I'm really pleased with how chiseled he's gotten during this tour. He takes my night shirt off of me, exposing my breasts. I'm definitely aroused and my body aches for him now.

I bring my hands up to touch his chest and I rub down to his abs, he removes my hands and places them above my head. He starts kissing me, softly at first but then with more roughness. He kisses down my neck, to my collarbone, biting me here and there. When he reaches my breasts, he lingers on my nipples remembering what they tasted like when I was pregnant with Jameson. He sucks hard on my nipple, gently squeezing my breast. Then he moves to my other breast and does the same.

JC continues to work his way down to my stomach, and hip bones, JC sits back and admires my body. He says,"You're so beautiful. I feel like I'm looking down at you the first time I saw you naked." Before he slides his body between my thighs, he eases off my panties. He spreads my legs apart. He kisses his way back up my legs. He licks gently between my legs until his tongue finds the wetness of my pussy. He pushs his tongue inside me. He is pleasantly surprised by how very wet I am. He says "You taste so damn good my sweet T". I moan and begin to slowly pump my hips up, but JC places his hand on my stomach to hold me still. He wants me to just lay perfectly still. He wants tonight to be all about me. But I can't lay still like this for long. He continues licking the length of my pussy. Until he reaches my clit. He inserts his finger into me and curves it upward so it rubs my g-spot over and over again while flicking his tongue against my clit.

He knows I'm getting close to coming and he loves the feeling it evokes in his cock. He wants to be inside of me already, he grows impatient. He licks faster and inserts another finger into my pussy, pumping faster and harder, I scream his name and lock my thighs around his head. I don't let him go until my orgasm is done.

I'm still reeling from my intense orgasm and he moves up between my legs, he pushes my legs as far apart as they will go, I wince a little at the pain this causes in my hips, but when he slams into me, the slight pain in my hips is forgotten and all I feel is extreme pleasure. He slams into me so deep and hard. It feels like he is punishing my pussy, he bottoms out harder with every single thrust. He throws my legs over his shoulders so he can get deeper inside of me, I scream his name in ecstasy, he pounds harder, faster, deeper, he rotates his hips and slams again, rotates, and slams. I dig my nails into his arms, raking them down, from his shoulders to his wrists.

I grab him by the neck and pull him to me. I drop my legs from his shoulders, spread them so he fits between them, and wrap them around his waist. I pull him flat against my body. We slam against each other, the friction of his pelvic bone against my clit and the thrusting of his cock inside of me makes me come a second time. I feel like I'm going to pass out, my orgasm is so intense I see spots. JC has an equally extreme orgasm, spilling himself inside of me. We lay together, unable to move, both panting, sweaty and completely fulfilled until we fall asleep still entangled with each other.

I wake up this morning sore, but satisfied with how I got that way. JC isn't in the bed with me. "Josh? Josh are you here"? He opens the door to our room in the back of the bus, he's still naked. I can't help but stare, he looks good. Damn he looks really good. I get up from the bed and sauntered my naked body over to his naked body. I rub against him. "Good morning Joshua" I say as I kiss his cheek. My hand finds his cock, he looks down at my hand, wrapping around him and say "you want more sweetheart"?

I drop to my knees and stick his cock into my mouth, I gently suck the head of his dick. That's all it takes to get him fully hard. He is more than happy to fuck me again this morning but we have to get to the airport before too long.

I see him look at the clock, I know what he's thinking about, "We've got time, if we're quick" He scoops me up in his arms and carries me to the shower, might as well kill two birds. As the hot water runs over our naked bodies, he presses me against the shower wall, I hitch one leg around him. He makes love to me likes its our last time. Exploring my body with his hands and mouth like he wants to memorize it.

JC looks at me and asks "Is this okay? You aren't sore from last night?" "Just a little, but it hurts so good baby" I giggle. He laughs and continues what he's doing. It doesn't take long for either of us to climax, almost simultaneously.