Tierney

Oh. My. God.

I'm still laying in Jordan's arms and I swear I hear someone talking down the hall. Are the others back? What time is it? How long have we been laying here? I can see it in Jordan's eyes he hears it too. We're both on our feet in seconds, grabbing our clothes and running into the restrooms, thank God this room has two.

I made sure to take the time to have everything one right. No inside out shorts or top. I fixed my hair and washed my face before I emerged a minute later. JC, Donnie, both Joey's, Lance, Jon, Chris, and Danny were all standing around the large room that Jordan and I had just finished fucking in. I wave at them and say hello. I grabbed my hoodie and pulled it on. I was still sweaty and flushed, but everyone I'm hoping assumes it's from practice. Jordan was nowhere in sight. I walk over to where Jordan's things are and my heart stops, the fucking condom wrapper. I take a step towards it and Donnie places his foot over it, oh shit he's seen it, he knows. I begin to panic. I'm so fucking busted. I can feel the emotions start to build up. I have to force the tears away. I repeat in my head, "don't cry, don't cry, don't cry"

Jordan walks out of the bathroom, his shirt was ripped, oh shit, did I do that? Jordan looks at me for the longest time, he can see it in my eyes, I'm fighting back tears, he finally speaks to the group "Hey guys, how's the stage looking? I think we're about ready to put our routine on the stage, too. Its almost perfect".

Donnie looks directly at me, "So it's almost perfect Tier"? I just look at him ashamed and nod my head. I can't speak to him, he knows. I'm so fucked. Jordan's eyes question me, like he wonders what was going? I ignore hi. and look at JC. A feeling of guilt, dread, and sadness fall over me.

Donnie asks us " Well can we all at least see what you two have done"? Jordan says "Okay sure, Tierney, want to show them the finished dance"?

I absolutely did not want to, but I thought saying no might seem odd. The guys all moved off the dance floor, except for Donnie he was still standing in the middle of the dance floor. I watched Donnie bend down to "tie his shoes", he picked up the condom wrapper and slipped it into his pocket without anyone else noticing.

I also noticed Donnie kept his eyes on me while he did this. Pure guilt forced my eyes away from Donnie's, as tears began to pool in them again. I'm such a terrible person. And now Donnie knows it. Is he going to tell JC? What will I say to him? How will he ever forgive me? What will Jameson say? Oh my God I've ruined all of our lives.

We showed them the finished routine, everyone seemed to really like it.

JC rushed over and picked me up, he twirled me around and gushed "Baby, that was amazing, I'm so proud of you. Reminded me of you at 17 when we first met!! You were so hot and sexy. It took every bit of self control I have not to take you right here in front of everyone". I blush as he kisses me. It felt like all the eyes in the room were on us. I know Jordan's are. JC puts me down and says he's got a couple of errands to run, then he'll see me at home.

After everyone else left, Jordan milled around waiting to be alone with me, but Donnie wasn't going to let it happen.

Donnie walks over to Jordan, he pulls the condom wrapper out of his pocket, hands it to a shocked Jordan and says, "This, cannot happen again! Do you understand what I'm saying Jordan"?

Then he turns on me and says "You can't do this, you know this is wrong. What the fuck are you thinking Tier? Are you trying to throw away 18 years with a good man, that adores you, for a man who just wants to fuck you"?

Jordan looks at Donnie, "Are you fucking kidding me Donnie? Why the hell would you say that about me? One of your oldest friends"? Jordan looks hurt, but Donnie doesn't hold back though, "Jordan, that's exactly why I can say this, I've known you our whole lives. I've seen you do this, you want her because she's unavailable. You want to possess her, but man come on, she's got a good husband and a son, are you trying to break up her marriage"?

"She doesn't though, she's not married. She and JC aren't married Donnie".

I grab my things and turn to leave. Jordan grabs me by the arm and pulls me into his arms, he holds me against his chest. "Don't go Tierney, please" he begs. I push away from him, I look up into his gorgeous face, and with tears in my eyes say "Jordan, please, let me go. I need to get home to my husband. Yes, he is my husband, whether we have a piece of paper or not, don't get that shit twisted. This was a fucking mistake, it never should have happened. And it won't happen again. You will respect my decision or I'll remove myself from this routine. Do you understand me Jordan"? He nods his head and lets me go. He looks so hurt by my words. But I have to think about JC. Donnie was right, he's a good man. He doesn't deserve this. I owe him so much more. I turn away from Jordan and walk away.