Tierney

Jordan has a girl meeting him here, before we leave. I ask Jon "Who's that"? "That's Kira, she's Jordan's part time girl. If you know what I mean". I know what he means. Kira is beautiful,  she's tall, blonde, tan and has an amazing body. She looks good with Jordan. They look like they're made for each other with his dark hair and dark eyes along with her blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm watching him with this Kira. He looks over at me and then walks onto his bus after her.

I go back to talking with JC, Jon and now Donnie about my trip to Scotland and my visit with Jameson. Donnie tells me New Kids visited Scotland before. I told him I saw them when they came to Edinburgh when I was little. Jon started to ask me a question when we all heard them. Jordan and Kira. They were fucking, loudly. Well Kira was loud, she was very loud. I wonder what he's doing to her. Is he fucking her like he fucks me? Sounds like he's fucking her better. Oh stop it Tierney, its not your business, I tell myself. I excuse myself,  I can't be mad at him. I can't be upset about this, I made my choice. If I want to be his friend, I have to get use to him being with other girls. But I don't have to listen to him fuck this one.

Opening night is here and I'm so busy, taking all the VIP meet and greet photos. Thankfully I hired an assistant so I'd have some help. My assistant will also be responsible for taking photos while I'm on stage with Jordan. So far everything is going great, both groups take turns on stage and in between the group numbers are the solos. New kids are on right before Jordan and I perform together.

I get changed back stage, JC is there with me, he tells me to break a leg and to have fun. He kisses me as I go to the stage.

The routine was amazing. Perfect! I'm so happy. To my great relief no one seemed to notice the sexual tension between Jordan and I. Yay!

I'm back in the crowd now, taking photos of the VIP's sitting at the stage.  These fans get to really interact with the guys, it's exciting to watch the love between all the guys and their fans. The New Kids perform a new song, one I've never heard before, not even at our rehearsals, the lyrics catch my attention.

He don't know you the way I do
He don't touch you the way I would
He don't fuck you the way I could
He don't love you the way you should be loved, my love
The way you should be loved.

I look up at Jordan, he is staring right at me as he sings the next verse.

You're so fine
And we should be together baby, its time.
Cause to follow your own heart's not a crime
And you know that we both know
That you wanna let him go, and be mine
Oohhh baby

I look away from him and begin taking pictures again. I have to push Jordan and the song out of my mind. I just want to know when that song was written and added to the set list. Maybe it has nothing to do with me, or with us.

The rest of the show is flawless, it's so good to see NSYNC back on stage together (even without JT) they sound so good. And they look good too. The fans are loving them. I wish I was up there with JC, dancing together like the old days. He looks so happy being up there with his brothers. My heart is so full right now.

One of my favorite parts of the show is the mashup of Single and Girlfriend. Then No More Games and Dirty Pop. The fans love it. The fans love the medley of NKOTB and NSYNC songs they all sing together. 

When JC and Jordan begin to sing Selfish together I almost lose it. They sound really good together. I can't help but smile. I imagine the three of us doing some dirty ass shit together. I think Jordan would be down, but JC I'm not so sure. I think JC would be really pissed if I even brought it up. I shake the thought out of my head real quick.

As the show ends and the lights come up and the arena clears out, we all go into this one big room together to sit and eat and unwind a bit. I'm still snapping pictures as the guys undress and begin to get relaxed. What a great start tonight has been. I finally sit my  camera down and join everyone else. We're all talking about the show and Lance asks about the new song New Kids sang tonight. Jordan's the one who answers "Its called The Way, its brand new, I wrote it a few months ago. We all liked it so much we decided to add it to our show". I decide its time to leave as this conversation begins. I really don't want to be a part of it. I'd rather go back to my bus and think more about those dirty thoughts about Jordan and JC while I take a shower.