Jordan

Tierney: Jordan you around today? Want to rehearse some?

I'm surprised to be hearing from her. I thought she was in Scotland. I immediately text her back.

Me: Hey Tierney, when did you get back? Yeah I'm in town. Where do you want to meet up to rehearse? Warehouse or studio?
Tierney: How about your place?
Me: Are you sure that's a good idea?
Tierney: I think that's a perfect idea.
Me: I'm here now, what time?
Tierney: Now. I mean right now, getting in my car.
Me: Okay, would you like the address? Lol
Tierney: I've known where you lived since we started dancing together. Don't ask how...
Me: Whatever you say. See you soon.

It only takes Tierney about ten minutes to get to get to my place. I see her sitting in her car in my driveway. I walk out my front door and I wave at her. She finally gets out of her car. She's dressed kind of slouchy, in an old NSYNC t-shirt and some shorts. I need to give her one of my old new kids shirts.

Tierney makes sure I know her only intentions are to practice our routine. I tell her I totally understand.

We dance through the routine over and over again. It gets our blood pumping like nothing else. And every time we get to the end of the routine, our bodies pressed close to each other, when her leg wraps around my waist, I feel like I'm about to lose it. I'm extremely turned on, but I'm keeping my promise to her that I will behave.

We run through the dance again and this time when we get to the end, she wraps her leg around me like all the other times. Except this time she doesn't let go of me right away. She looks into my eyes and watches my reaction as she rotates her hips against me. My eyes get wide. I stand still with her in my arms and I feel her thrust her pelvic bone against my growing erection. She keeps her eyes focused on me as she wraps her other leg around my waist. She raises her eyebrows at me as she begins to dry hump me. I haven't been dry humped since high school. I look into her green eyes and ask "Are you sure"? She kisses me. I shake my head and give her a serious look, "You have to say it sweetheart, I made you a promise. You have to tell me what you want from me".

Tierney looks at me and says" Jordan I want you to take me, right now". I smile a crooked smile and say "You want me to take you were? And what do you want me to do to you once we get there?" I thrust hard against her with my now large erection. She gasps "Take me to your bed and fuck me like it's our last night on earth ". I kiss her and carry her to my bedroom.

I can't believe this was happening again. I have missed the feel of her body next to mine. It has been months since we last kissed like this, since we touched like this, since she looked at me like this. But I can't help feel a little curious as to why she wants me again now. She didn't talk to me for 5 weeks after the last time.

Is what Donnie said to her true, am I really selfish, do I really not care about anyone else's needs above my own? Fuck yes, I do want this girl. She's laid out before me, right now. How can I not want her, she's beautiful, she's smart, she's funny, she's an amazing dancer. But she's also someone else's? Do I have the right to touch her, kiss her, taste her like this? Why are all these thoughts running through my head as I'm taking her clothes off of her, in my bed. As I'm kissing her from her feet to her inner thigh, over to the warm, sweet place where her thighs meet in the middle. The thoughts begin to evaporate from my mind as my face settles between those supple thighs and my tongue licks her honey pot. So sweet, so warm. As the tip of my tongue brushes her clit, I hear her gasp in pleasure.

Now the thoughts completely disappear when she roughly grabs the back of my head and holds it in place as she slowly thrusts her hips up and down. I continue to lick at her clit, I run my finger over her warmth and insert it into her pussy, she's so fucking wet, I continue to thrust and lick and add another finger. Tierney is moaning and grabs my hair. I lick harder and faster, in little circles around her clit, then I go back and forth over it again and again. As my fingers ram into her over and over again. She screams, "Jordan! Oh fuck Jordan. Jordan! Jordan! Yes, yes, yes Jordan don't stop...."

Hearing her scream my name turns my want into a need deep in my gut. She let's out this primal moan as her body releases in pleasure, her pussy contracts tight against my fingers, I feel the moisture inside her increase. Her legs are shaking, her body twitches and she cries out every time I move my fingers or tongue. Her voice is just above a whisper now as she catches her breath, "Jordan, oh my God Jordan! Please don't stop. I want you inside of me, I need to feel you. I need you now"! She is begging me. I'm in Heaven.

I slowly crawl up her body, kissing her along the way. My mind is stuck on what she said, she needs me. What does she mean, am I reading too much into this? I shake the thought from my head. I reach her mouth with mine. She pulls my mouth to hers and kisses me, her tongue licking my mouth. I'm taking my time, and she writhes underneath me, she finds the head of my cock and runs it against her wetness.

She positions me to enter her and I am tempted to just ram my full length into her, to hell with protection. I think about feeling her velvet pussy, skin to skin, I push forward so slowly until just the tip breaks the threshold of her pussy. And dear God it feels good, its wet, warm, tight, and so fucking inviting. It's been so long since I was inside a woman bare, but I stop, I grab a condom from the nightstand. I get it on my dick. Then I'm finally able to slam into her.

By now I'm so worked up I'm afraid I'm going to come too quickly. Tierney is groaning and moaning underneath me, she begs me to "Please. Don't. Stop". I come closer to my fucking nut with every word she speaks. Her breathing is growing more erratic. I know that she is close, she's going to come for me again. I focus on her, her breathing, her eyes, her body, how her hips thrust against mine. I whisper in her ear "oh Tierney, yeah baby come for me again, come on Tierney, come for me baby". Tierney screams out " Oh Jordan I'm coming for you, just for you Jordan". My breath hitches when she says that. Tierney whispers in my ear "oh Jordan, yeah baby come for me baby, come on Jordan, oh Jordan yes that's it". She must feel me throbbing inside of her as I come undone. My orgasm racks my body in tremors, the pulsating in my dick won't stop, like I'm having the longest orgasm of my life. Her walls squeeze tight around me as all I had inside me is drained out of me.

I collapse on top of her. I'm to spent to move. But I have to move, I pull myself out of her and retreat to my bathroom to discard the condom and clean up. I bring her back a hand towel for her own cleanup. But she's already out of the bed and getting dressed. She can't seem to find her sports bra, she's standing in the middle of my room, topless, hands on her hips, scanning the floor for her sports bra. I wish I could take a picture, she looks so beautiful right now. Her sports bra is not on the floor though, it's laying on top is my lamp, where I threw it. I hand it to her. "Panties? Can't seem to find them" she laughs. I say "I don't think you were wearing any under your dance shorts".

Once she's dressed, she smiles at me, cups my cheek in her hand and says "Thank you Jordan, I really needed this today". I smile and reach up to take her hand and I kiss her palm, then I ask "Is there anything you want to talk to me about? I'm a good listener". She thinks for a second, then says bluntly "I found JC in bed with another woman when I got home from Scotland this morning". And that was all she said to me about it, she kisses me on the mouth, slips me a little tongue, and says goodbye. She stops and turns toward me when she gets to my bedroom door. That's when she lifts her shirt and flashes her perfect tits at me. She blows me a kiss, laughs, and walks out my door. I smile and can't wait to see her again.