Jordan

I was more determined than ever to have this girl. To feel her, to taste her. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.  I didn’t think it would take much to get us back to where we had been yesterday.

    It took a few days but I finally saw her defenses crumble a little more each time we ended the routine with her leg wrapped around me. Our bodies pressed tightly together.

 I realized it was the closeness of our bodies that was doing it for her. Every time I pressed against her when we ended in this position her walls fell a little more. I knew today was going to be the day, the more aroused she got the better the dance was. She was so sexy and I wanted her, I needed her. My body was craving hers. So I decided no holds barred this time, we were coming closer to the end of the routine, our bodies sweaty and already rubbing together in the dance, I pushed and pressed our bodies together every chance I got.

As we were getting to the end of the routine, Tierney grabbed me behind my neck, sweeping my legs out from under me. She knocked me onto my back, her landing on top of me.

  I just laid there as she attacked me, with her mouth, her hands, her body. Tierney began pulling my clothes off, hell she ripped my shirt while trying to get it over my head. She was struggling with my shorts, I was terrified if I tried to help her that she might stop.

    Tierney finally figure out my shorts had a drawstring inside the waistband. She got it untied and yanked my shorts and boxers down to my knees. My erection sprang free. She didn’t waste any time grabbing my cock and wrapping her lips around my girth. She began to take all of me into her mouth, a little more each time she slid her mouth down. Until she finally had me deep into her soft, velvet throat. She had no gag reflex I noticed. I couldn't help myself, I pushed a little further into her mouth hitting the back of her throat. She moaned and the vibration of this reverberated against the top of my dick, I almost lost all my control. But this, was not, the way I wanted to lose myself in her.

  I grabbed her hair and attempted to gently pull her head back, I was successful at first. She raised off my cock some, sucked in hard around me, and she had me in the back of her throat again. Then she began to moan. She was making a low  humming noise, deep in her throat, and I lost all the will to fight it anymore. I grabbed the back of her head, pushed my hips up and came, hard and deep into her throat. The pleasure I felt was so intense, the sound that escaped from me was more of a growl.

 I should have been spent, but I felt energized. I grabbed her, pulling her on top of me and flipped us over so I was on top of her. My mouth found her lips and kissed her hard. Invading her mouth with my tongue. I moved down her neck, bit her earlobe and moved down her collarbone. I pulled her sports bra up and released her beautiful breasts. Fuck she was as beautiful as I had imagined she would be. She had perfect breasts. My mouth attacked her hard nipples, licking, sucking, then finally biting them. One breast then the other. I began to run my tongue between her breasts, licking and kissing down her stomach.

I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down. I grazed my teeth against her hipbone. She moaned. I moved to the perfection between her legs. With the tip of my tongue I finally tasted her, damn, she tastes good. I practically dove in. I was licking her, sucking gently on her clit. I thrust a finger into her, she moaned, lost in ecstasy.

She pushed at my forehead, she wanted me to stop. I looked up at her and she said "Jordan I want you to fuck me, now"

I rolled us over, twice, so I could reach into my sports bag, I pulled out a condom, she took it, she ripped it open and rolled it onto my swollen cock. When she touched me I shivered, her touch felt amazing. I didn’t think I was going to be able to last very long, I was so turned on.

    When she asked me “How do you want me Jordan”? I almost came right then.

 I wanted to kiss her lips and her neck. I wanted to look in her eyes, those beautiful green eyes while I pushed myself inside of her. I wanted to watch her eyes dilate as she came around me. So without any words I laid her down on her back and spread her legs.

I pushed inside of her. She threw her head back and cried out in pleasure. I began thrusting  slow and deep at first, but time was of the essence. I wasn’t sure how long I'd be able to hold out and she had to come first. I put my mouth on hers and kissed her like I was trying to take a piece of her soul. Then I whispered “Come on baby, come for me. I want to watch you". It took two more hard thrusts and she exploded around my cock. I was looking deep into her eyes when she lost control of her body, her eyes were focused on mine as well. She never took her eyes off of me.

I finally had my own intense release. The intimacy of her staring into my eyes pushed me over the edge. We both just laid there, looking deep into each other’s souls, or so it seemed, gasping for breath, for what felt like a lifetime