Tierney

Jordan and I began rehearsing together the next week. We practiced the dance, over and over again. There were parts of the song that didn't have choreography, so we worked together to choreograph it. It was fun. I was in my element again after all these years. I felt like I had traveled back in time to 1999. Jordan was making our time together exciting.

The choreography Jordan was wanting us to add to the routine was really risqué. Jordan had us dancing with our bodies rubbing together. I found myself extremely turned on after a few rounds of this. It was embarrassing.

One night when we ended the dance routine I was in his arms, one of my legs was wrapped around his waist, my arms were around his neck, our faces were just inches apart, both of us were sweating and breathing heavily. I could feel his erection on my upper thigh. I could see the desire in his eyes as he stared down at me, then it happened.

He kissed me, long and deep. His tongue invading my mouth and finding my tongue. And dear God I couldn't help but respond to him. This sexy man, he was making me feel things I hadn't felt before. He was turning me on, just like the song said. And it was that moment that his lyrics played in my mind. "It's creepin around in your head, Me holding you down in my bed".

My lips and my hips betrayed me, I couldn't seem to get close enough to this man. My mouth longed for more of him. I pressed my mouth harder against his. I pressed and pumped my hips, rubbing my pussy against his steel rod of a cock.

His hands seemed to be everywhere at once. Up the front of my tank top, then his fingers sliding under my sports bra. One long finger brushed over my hard nipple. His hands felt good touching my body. I kept waiting, hoping his hand would drop down into my shorts. I wanted him to touch me and see how wet he was making me.

My hands did their own exploring of his hard, muscular body, until my hand reached into his sweats and my finger tips touched ever so gently the head of his cock. He gasped and let out a moan, this caused our lips to separate, stopping that magical kiss. And the spell was broken...

I opened my eyes, looked at Jordan, and gasped "What the fuck are we doing"? I pulled my hand from his pants and pushed away from him with both hands. He didn't let go of me though, he kept his strong arms wrapped around me. He tried to pull me back to him, I resisted him. Jordan realized I hadn't meant to kiss him. He must have read the regret in my eyes. We were breathing harder now than when we'd been dancing.

"I'm so sorry, we got a little carried away there" Jordan said. He was nice enough to fake embarrassment. But he had an irritating smile on his face. I laughed, a very uncomfortable laugh, my mind was reeling. Thoughts of JC were crashing in on me, he was rehearsing only two doors down. What if he'd walked? He would've been so hurt. I feel like I've betrayed him. Tears came to my eyes. I didn't want to cry, I just wanted to get my things and go.

I looked at Jordan and asked him "What the hell just happened? What if JC or someone else had walked in and seen that bullshit"? He smiled at me and said, "It wasn't intentional sweetheart, it was a total accident. But at least we know the dance moves are believable". "This cannot happen again, this was a one time lapse in judgment. JC can never know about this little indiscretion. And don't fucking call me sweetheart".

Jordan raised his eyebrows and grinned at me "Little? I think you know there is nothing little about me, babe". He winked at me. I gave him a no nonsense look, but when my eyes met his I felt myself melt a little. He was right after all, there was nothing little about Jordan Knight!

After yesterday, I knew I had to be careful while I was alone with Jordan. I'd thought about having someone else present at all our rehearsals. But that seemed pretty extreme. I could handle myself.

When I arrived for rehearsals I noticed no one else was in the rehearsal building, except for Jordan. I looked at him surprised, "Where is everyone"? Jordan looked around and said, "Oh everyone went to the warehouse today to try out the stage design." I asked him, "Shouldn't we be there too, try our routine on the stage"? Jordan shook his head "Its not ready for everyone else to see yet. We need more time to get it perfect". He leaned in close, his mouth inches from me when he whispered the word perfect into my ear. I could feel his breath against my skin and I felt a flash of heat run up my thighs.

Two could play at this game. I walked over to my bag on the floor, removed my hoodie and athletic pants to reveal I was only wearing a sports bra and these sexy booty shorts. "Let's get started Jordan. We've got a lot to get done today, the tour is coming up on us fast, you want this to be perfect don't you"? This time it was me who stepped up close to Jordan, put my mouth right to his ear, and breathed out the word perfect into his ear. It was my turn to enjoy his reaction.