Tierney

There was only a month left before the tour and everything seemed to be falling into place. We were all ready to go. The preshow schedule was set, I would be taking all the photographs, before and during the show, except when I was on stage with Jordan. We were going on about midway through the show.

And we finally chose my outfit for the routine, it took a little arguing with Jordan to convince him that i was not going to wear what he'd picked out. There was nothing to it and I refused to go on stage almost naked for anyone. JC took my side on this subject, his argument was that Jameson was going to be flying in during his school break to come see a few shows and he didn't think he'd want to see his mother dressed in so little. So we came to a happy medium with me wearing an outfit close to the one I wore in the video. Minus the jacket, so a sports bra with track pants.

I was so excited about seeing Jameson when he flew home for the tour. I really wanted to see him sooner though, I missed him terribly. Since we were taking a break from rehearsals the week before the tour, I decided I was going to fly out to Scotland to see Jameson and my parents for a few days. JC wanted to go, but something with tour arrangements came up and he needed to stay behind. I was really disappointed, I knew Jameson wanted to see his dad and I really wanted to discuss things with him before the tour and I thought the plane ride would have been perfect for that conversation. But it would have to be put on hold for now.

Four days later

I had such a great time in Edinburgh with my family. Seeing Jameson in my hometown was amazing. I missed my son, but I realized after I got there I'd missed my parents and my home country. Time went by so fast, too fast and it was time to head back home before I knew it. I was excited about the tour beginning next week and knew I'd see Jameson in a month and a half. So leaving wasn't as hard as I thought if would be.

I had been able to get an earlier flight home. So I arrived home about 3 hours earlier than I was supposed to. It was very early in the morning, so instead of calling and waking JC, I called an Uber to take me home.

When I get home all I want is to crawl into bed and sleep. I can feel the jetlag already. When I open the door to our bedroom, I see a blonde woman riding JC like he's a fucking horse. His hands on her hips pulling her and pushing her, back and forth. I just stand there dumbfounded. I didn't know what to do.

So I just continue into our room and walk right past the bed and go into our bathroom. JC's eyes are closed, he is oblivious to the world around him as this woman with rather large, fake tits bounces up and down on his immense cock.

It is Ms. Fake Tits that sees me first as I come out of the bathroom and walk into my side of our large walk in closet to put my things away. The woman screams, really loudly, I guess I startled her. Which causes JC to jump and open his eyes. He says "What is it"? The woman just points towards the closet. I can't be seen inside the closet. So I yell "Don't worry hon. It's just me. I'll be out of here in just a sec. Don't let me interrupt you". JC takes in a ragged breath and stutters "Tttt...T"? I come out of the closet, wave at him and say "You two finish up and I'll see you downstairs after". I walk out of the room, making sure to close the door behind me.

It doesn't take long before JC escorts big tits to the door and comes looking for me. I am in the kitchen brewing some much needed coffee. JC looks properly guilty when he walks into the kitchen. "T, I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry. I...." I look at him and say "Joshua...don't apologize to me. I was afraid this might happen once Jameson was out of the house. We've been living this charade for so long....it was just a matter of time before..." JC looks confused "Charade? What do you mean? It was just a matter of time before what" he asks.

"JC, we never wanted to be together, we did all this for Jameson. Now that he's grown and moved out, I figured we'd go our separate ways eventually". JC looks wounded by my words. This made me feel less sure of my own feelings.

If he doesn't want to be free to live his own life, why did I just find him fucking another woman? JC reaches for me and I suddenly feel conflicted. He says "T, I love you. I don't want a life without you. How could you think that? We've built an amazing life together. You're the one I want to spend my life with". "Joshua, how can you say that to me right now? I walked in on you fucking another woman like 5 minutes ago. How can you expect me to believe I'm who you want for the rest of your life? What the fuck Joshua"? With this said I storm off, but before I get out of the room I turn to him and say "Change the fucking sheets on our bed. I'll be in the spare room, I'm fucking exhausted".

 I wake up about 10 hours later, but I don't feel rested or better. I'd been plagued by strange dreams. Dreams about JC and that woman, dreams about Jordan. Dreams about Jordan and that woman. I get up and shower, I thought a shower might help clear out some of my grogginess. It doesn't. I get dressed and send Jordan a text