21 • The Heir Isn't Going Anywhere

T h e  H e i r  I s n ' t  G o i n g  A n y w h e r e
2 n d  P O V
9 / 1 8 / 1 9
• • •

Your sire busied himself with tearing up a bridge to find you and the team.

"Come on out, Autobots. You can't hide forever! Come out my child, and I may spare your friends!"

Yeah, you doubted it.

Ratchet took one of Bee's arms and opened a small hatch. He gave the little mech battle-grade stingers.

   "Woah! How come you never did that before?" Bee inquired, smiling as he watched his new stinger crackle with energy.

   Optimus eyed the medic. "Because battle-grade stingers are only allowed on combat bots."

   "What're you gonna do, arrest me?" Sassed the old medic as he walked off.

   "Autobots, transform and roll out!"

You all transformed and drove or flew off. The group headed towards the lake, and drove under the bridge, narrowly avoiding a shot from Omega's laser cannon.

"Woah!" You cried out. You had been flying above them, and backed away when your sire struck. You moved to go over the bridge. Omega Supreme tried to swat you out of the sky, and you nearly dodged it.

A spike of pain came from your tail. Megatron had managed to bend it out of shape. You cried out for help as you realized that, but the rest of the team had already thrown themselves into the river.

Optimus heard you. When he splashed through the water, he transformed.

"Y/N!" The Prime yelled, "We have to go back for her!"

"There's no time!" Prowl argued.

"But-"

"I want to save her too, but once we get rid of Megatron, we won't have to!"

You hoped your lover's plan was successful. Your anxiety spiked. Omega Supreme's servo caught you and closed in on you. You transformed as your sire clutched you tighter and lifted you higher.

"My child . . ." He smiled widely. He was genuinely happy to see you, to hold you. You hated every second of it.

"Let me GO!" You shouted. You struggled in his grip even though you knew it wouldn't do anything. Your wings flapped in panic.

Your sire ignored you as you beat on the titan's fist with your own. Instead, he focused on shooting at the water, and wading into the giant river to get to your friends.

He smashed through a bridge going over the water. You cried out in surprise. He stumbled some more. He swiped at Bumblebee and Bulkhead as they leaped out of the water and onto the sand in their vehicle modes.

"Go Bee! Go Bulk!" You shouted as they escaped.

"Shut up!" He yelled at you, aiming his cannons at them. You flinched.

You hoped Optimus was almost done executing his plan. You hoped the team would be okay and that you'd get to cuddle with your lover another day.