That's You

LuckyI hear my name being yelled down the hallway

Lucky
I hear my name being yelled down the hallway. And turn to see who it is. When I turned around I bump into someone and they almost fell. I look to see that it was the new guy. He looked like he was about to go off till he seen that it was me.

I said, " My bad short stuff didn't mean to bump into you."

He said, " I guess we even now."

I said, " Yeah I guess we are. How you liking the school so far?"

I finally seen who was calling my name and it was Malik. He made his way over to me and the new guy. His face changed when he seen who I was talking to.

New Guy said, " The school alright so far."

I said, " You'll come around to liking it. What is your name by the way?"

He said, " It's King Asios or just KS. What is your name again."

I said, " My name is Lucky."

He put his hand out to shake it.

He said, " Nice to meet you again."

Malik finally walked over and looked like he had an attitude.

He said, " Coach wanted you to come see you. Plus your girl looking for you."

He said that your girl part like I was doing something wrong.

I said, " Okay right on. I'll see you around Asios."

He said, " Yeah I'll see you."

I turn and walk away only to run into Avay.

She said, " You ain't see me calling you. You probably to busy conversating with the enemy. What y'all even talking about anyway?"

I said, " Man calm all that down. I just bump into him and was introducing myself. Which is what you should've done but no you wanted to be evil with your little crew. So you can't be mad at me because you made him your enemy."

She rolled her eyes and sighed.

She said, " Whatever boy. Where you about to go?"

I said, " I got to go see coach and then class. What about you?"

She said, " I'm meeting up with Doovonie. We got to go study."