Beautiful 🦋

King Asios POV

Two Months Later
Things have really changed since the day at the park. My life did a whole 180 that day but it's nothing I couldn't handle. Vonio moved back home as soon as he got out the hospital. He told me he wasn't angry with me or blames me but I still feel he does. I try and reach out to him from time to time just to check up on him. He is in a relationship now with his ex's. Which is a slap in the face for me. But honestly I can't feel any type of way. He and I weren't in a relationship. Which honestly I'm so glad I didn't get into one. I didn't feel like it was right to get in one.

I've been single and not talking to anyone for the last two months and it's feel so beautiful. After all the drama and fights I finally feel peace. I also feel bad for Malik. I think about him from time to time. He is in a psychiatric hospital because of his little shooting event. He didn't kill anyone just injured a lot of people. He tried to kill his self but someone stop him.

I remember the news of his trial. I was still in the hospital watching as the trail began and ended. I had tears in my eyes watching him sitting there looking broken. After all he has done I still love him and to see him hurt. It hurt me more than anything. I honestly just wanted to give him a hug. 

He has been through so much. I can't take away what he did or even justify his actions. He was wrong but he wasn't in the right mind. He had demons on him that made it hard for him to shake off. I think about visiting him. But I don't know if I can see him in there. I get Lucky and Rocky to go check on him for me. Rocky always says he is doing find but Lucky always tells me the truth.

I can't understand life sometimes. I don't understand why life happened the way that it did. I never thought I would have went through what I've been through. It's like a repeated slap in the face. But life has been beautiful. With every twist and changes.

You know how you sometimes sit and think what are you doing. Like just sit and think. But you get so lost in thought and don't see what is clear message in front of you. You claim to want happiness but aren't allowing you self to be it. You self sabotage a lot of things in life.

But that has been me. I got in my own way and settled for things I shouldn't have. Got in drama when it would've been better to walk away. Like it's crazy how the mind works. Like you know you are not supposed to be doing something but you end up still doing it.

I just sit and ramble on now days. Rocky says it's a way that I cope. I just think it's me finally waking up and realize my life. I cut my hair and lost weight. I feel like a whole other person.

Lucky's POV
Y'all know how bad I feel right now. I feel hella guilty for how things turned out. Like I played mind games and cost someone to go crazy. I really love Malik but as a brother. I didn't mean for him to get hurt but he did. And I have to deal with it. He trust me and gave me his all. But I was being genuine. I had a motive to get King Asios but end making the wrong choice in the process. Now I have a chance to get him and I can't make my move. It's crazy how you could want someone so bad only to make dumb decisions. Like the one I made recently with sleeping with Ava. I don't know what I was thinking or why. I just hit her up. The night was really nice actually.

Flashback Begins
I had my phone in my hand just thinking and feeling guilty. I was going through my pictures and seen the one of me and Ava together happy. I'm not going to lie I shed a tear or two over it. Which then led me to go her contact and click on it. I hit the call and let it ring. Hoping she didn't answer it and that I would get her voicemail. But she did answer and sounded like she had been crying.