I'm So Into You Part 1

Lucky POVWhile Hoyulle and Asios went upstairs Malik and I had a conversation

Lucky POV
While Hoyulle and Asios went upstairs Malik and I had a conversation.

Malik said, " Are we going to talk about what happened last night."

I said, " There is nothing to talk about. We did what we did and that's it. Shouldn't be no feelings being caught.

Malik said, " I  was just making sure we cool. I don't have no feeling for you. I'm happy with Asios."

I said, " Okay then. There is nothing to talk about."

I heard someone walking down the stairs so I just sat back on the couch. Malik was just sitting there with this puzzled look on his face. I didn't even want to know what was on his mind. I know I probably came off harsh but I got what I wanted. Now it time to get it from Hoyulle. Because I'm saving the best for last and that's Asios. He is a special one to me. It's all a game for me.

Asios POV

I was walking down the stairs and heard a whisper conversation with Malik and Lucky. I couldn't make out what they were saying because Hoyulle was making to much noise and they were whispering.

I just feel like something is up between those two. But I can't firgure our what. I know they can't be fucking. But then again I wouldn't put it past them. I'm going to just let it go for now.

I walked into the living room where Lucky and Malik were at. Lucky was the first to see me.

He said, " What was y'all up there doing?"

I said, " Minding our business doing what we do."

Hoyulle came walking in a couple seconds later.

Lucky said, " There go my bae. Looking all cute and fine with that fat ass."

Malik made a face and Hoyulle rolled his eyes.

Hoyulle said, " Calm down lil bro. You ain't earned that privilege yet."

Lucky said, " But I will. You know you want all this."

He lifted his shirt up and rubbed his hand down his stomach. And grabbed his dick.

I made the gagging noise and looked at Hoyulle. He and I busted out laughing.

I said, " Boy don't nobody want that dirty dick. Done ran through half the school with it."

Lucky put his hand over his heart like he was shocked.