I See You Looking

King AsiosI feel bad for not telling Lucky about what I seen

King Asios
I feel bad for not telling Lucky about what I seen. But is it my place to tell him that his girl is cheating with Doovonie. I just met him and I feel like I am obligated to tell. I would be lying if I said I didn't find Lucky attractive. But I can tell he doesn't look at me like that. So should I tell him or not?

I was so zoned out that I didn't see Lucky standing in front of me. He was looking at me with a puzzled look on his face.

I said, " What were you saying?"

He said, " Coach was calling your name. You didn't hear him."

I said, " No I completely zone. What did he want?"

He said, " He wanted to see you run since he heard nothing but great things about you."

I said, " Okay. I'm ready now. Where is he at?"

He said, " He talking to Malik by the bleachers."

I forgot he was on the track team. I hope it don't become a problem. Especially because Malik already told me he don't want me around Lucky. I had asked him why.

He just said, " Because I just don't want you around niggas like him."

Since he didn't give me a reason I didn't take him seriously.

As I started walking over to coach with Lucky right behind me. Coach and Malik turned to me. Malik face instantly changed and I already knew why. I finally reached coach and was about to introduce myself. But he just grabbed my hand.

Coach Envoy said, " I already know who you are and happy to have you on my team. I've heard nothing but great things from coach Johnson."

I said, " Ohh you know Miss. Johnson."

Coach Envoy said, " Yeah her and I dated in college. She one of my best friends now. We always keep in touch and she heard that you was moving here and made sure I knew you was the best. Plus I looked you up."

I said, " So are you her friend Two Sides."

He said, " Yeah that is me. She told you the story?"

I said, " Yeah she told me and my friend Bedded because he was going through the same thing. It really was only for him but I was there to give my input."

He said, " Great. Did my story help him?"

I said, " Definitely he became a whole new person. He always said that he wanted to meet the you but Miss. Johnson didn't know if you would be up to it."