Touch & Go

King Asios POVI am glad that I have track practice today

King Asios POV
I am glad that I have track practice today. I've been waiting for the chance to get out there and run. So much has been going on between Malik and dealing with my issues. I mean Lucky don't help the situation with Malik. Every time I'm around either one of them they get to acting petty. I told Rocky it seem like I'm in a relationship with both of them. Lucky is a really needy friend and Malik is a really selfish boyfriend. It's all to much. Plus I have to deal with Lucky and his Lemur looking girlfriend. She always has something smart to say. I be trying to ignore her and be on my grown shit. But she be making me have to get to her level. Rocky be ready to fight her every time she walk past. She tried to bump Aahja once but seen Rocky standing there and walked away quickly. It was the funniest thing ever. Now Avay friend is the one that about that life. When Avay little weak ass be running her mouth her friend step in to fight her battles. Tramar (Her Friend) has literally been in a good 10 fights since I been here. It's sad but also really funny. I'm trying to see why she ain't expelled. Rocky told me that her daddy is really rich and owns half of the school basically.

Track Practice
Everything was going smooth so far. Malik and Lucky were far away from each other. And they also was leaving me alone. Which I was really grateful for. Coach told us that there will be another runner joining us. He or she must be new because like me who joins the team in the middle of the year. I look out the corner of my eyes and see Doovonie and Avay laughing and touching each other. I look over at Lucky to see if he was seeing this. But he wasn't he was to busy looking at some girl butt. I just shook my head and laughed. Coach then called out my name and had me come to him. He also called somebody else who name or face was unrecognizable.

Coach said, " King Asios this is the new student Hoyulle. He is new and since you were new not to long ago. I figured you will be his guide."

I said, " Sure no problem coach. I be happy to show him the rope."

Coach said, " Great well Hoyulle this is King Asios or just Asios."

Hoyulle said, " Wassup."

His voice was super deep and sexy. I had to catch myself from reacting.

Coach walked away and left us. And Hoyulle turned to me and was about to say something but Lucky and Malik walked up. I can tell already that it's a problem for Malik based on his face. See this jealousy act ain't going to work for me. I mean I like him but I don't want to have to deal with someone who constantly jealous. I mean if you are not secure enough or don't trust my judgement don't be with me.

Lucky said, " Sup bro. Who are you?"

Hoyulle said, " Sup, my name is Hoyulle."

Lucky said, " It's Huyive?"

Hoyulle said, " Nah bro it's Hoyulle."

Lucky said, " How about I just call you Hoy."

Hoyulle said, " Yeah that's fine bro. What is your name?"

He said, " My name is big Lucky."

I rolled my eyes and looked at Malik. I was trying to firgure out his mood.

Hoyulle said, " What sup bro. What is your name?"

Malik said, " Sup names Malik."

I rolled my eyes again and shook my head.

Hoyulle said, " Nice meeting y'all."

The two of them most didn't get that he wanted them to walk away. So hw said it again and I busted out laughing. They both had this dumb look on there face like they didn't understand. Luckily coach called them over to him. Hoyulle then turned to me.

He said, " What's up with those two? One come over extra friendly while the other one act like I peed in his cereal."

I said, " I honestly couldn't tell you what is wrong with them. They don't even like each other. But they can be cool."

He said, " Are you dating one of them?"

I said, " Why you ask that?"

He said, " I could tell by the way they looked over here when you first walked over. You must be talking to the Malik dude and just friend the Lucky. Or the other way around."

I said , Wow you're good. But it's the first one. And how did you guess that?"

He said, " I'm really good at reading people and picking up on their energy. I knew I would Luke you based on your energy. But tell me about this school. Is it a cliche high school?"

I said, " It's a normal high school to me. You got your stuck up people and athletes. It's all normal. Ohh and the girlfriend of the Lucky guy."

He said, " Yeah?"

I said, " She can be quite rude. Her and her clique. They have nothing better to do. Plus they think they run the school and everybody in it."

He said, " Okay so I already know people like that at my old school."

I said, " Where are you coming from?"

He said, " I'm from Louisiana my dad moved us here because of a job he has. He firgured since it's just me and him that it was fine. But it wasn't."

I said, " I know the feeling my mom did the same thing to me. I begged her to let me stay with my grandma so wouldn't have to start over. But I'm the only child and she wasn't going for it."

He said, " Same thing with my man. He just wasn't going for it. Is is just you and your mom?"

I said, " Yeah it was just me, mom, and grandma. But now just my mom and I. Which I'm trying to change because sis needs a man."

He laughed and said, " Same with my dad he needs a woman. Maybe we could set them up so they can leave us along."

I said, " Sounds like a plan to me."

The conversation between the two of us kept going until practiced ended. I gave him my number so we can really set our parents up. He showed me a picture of his dad. And he a fine older man. I showed him my mom and he was talking about keeping her for himself. As soon as Hoyulle walked away here comes Malik over jealous self.

He said, " So we giving new nigga's our number now?"

I said, " Boy it was nothing like that. If you had heard our conversation then you would know what I gave him my number for. But I don't have to explain myself to you because you ain't my nigga yet. And you keep acting like this you won't ever be my nigga."

I then walked off to my car. I look back and see Malik face look stupid. He stood there thinking about what just happened. I instantly got a text from Malik as I pulled off.

Text
" I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad. I'll promise I'll get my act together because I don't want to mess things up with you."

I smile and texted him okay back. I can tell this is going to be a wild ride. But I'm willing to ride it.