Try Me I'm Not Jesus

Lucky's POVMalik is starting to really irritate me

Lucky's POV
Malik is starting to really irritate me. He keep whining and crying about how he lost King because of me. I don't know why he thinks he so innocent. He the one that had sex with me. I tried to tell him we was going to get him back. No matter what it takes. But he still wants to be all sad and depressed.

Malik POV
At this point I don't want to live anymore. I lost the one guy who actually liked me. For a guy who is basically ignoring me now. He keep telling me that we going to get him back but I don't have no hope of that. Its suck that I was so dumb.

Asios POV
I honestly am hella happy right now. I know I just met Vionio, but this feel like the  nigga  who I've been waiting for. I can care less about going to the party and them niggas be there. I want them to see me so they can see that I'm good. Won't lie and say I don't feel no type of way about the situation. But I'm not harboring on it. The two decided their fate with me when they slept together. And then I found about it from someone who couldn't wait to rub it in my face. Like the embarrassment of it all.But enough about them let me get ready for this party. I heard a knock at the door and turned to see  that it was Vonio. He came and stood next to me in my view of the mirror.

He said, " You not done fixing yourself yet? You not ugly and don't have to look for nobody but me."

I smiled and said, " No I have to look cute for myself."

Vonio said, " Yeah all right. But even on your worst day you still going to look good to me."

I said, " Boy you are hella corny for that I hope you know that."

He said, " It ain't corny if it's true. I couldn't see how a nigga could cheat on you. You too perfect to me."

I said, " I'm not perfect but thank you for seeing me in that light. I mean you just me me.You don't know me."

He said, " I do know you from the moment you and Holly started hanging out. All Holly did was talk about how beautiful and nice to him.He boost you up so much I had to stalk you on social media. I know that may make me seem crazy but I had to know who you was. I found you on instagram and twitter and followed you. I admired every post you posted. Not on a romantic level but on an appreciation of a beautiful person. And I know people live a double life on social media but I knew you were genuine. Plus Holly FaceTime me all the time and you were in the background being the same person you are on social media. I say all this to say that I want you. And it may be to soon for the both of us but I just wanted to throw that out there."

Before I could say anything Rocky walked in the room.

She said, "Can you believe your besties left us."