Begging & Pleading

Two Weeks LaterAsios POVI am really still pissed about being embarrassed in front of everybody

Two Weeks Later
Asios POV
I am really still pissed about being embarrassed in front of everybody. I don't even know what to say. Like I can't but I can believe it. Maybe I just don't want to believe that he would be stupid enough to lose me. And furthermore sleep with someone who actually really wants me. What do I do is the question I keep asking myself. Do I want to take him back and forgive him. Or do I just want to move on?

Rocky keep saying, " I told you to move on. He didn't deserve you. I told you not to get with him from the start."

I don't know what to do. I've been avoiding talking to Malik and Lucky. I dodge them at every turn. Blocked them on everything. I even have my own bodyguards ( Hoyulle, Rocky, and Aahja) so they won't catch me slipping. Dang man I thought my life was finally going to be peaceful and the relationship drama was going to be left back home. But I see otherwise. I had been keeping a low profile at school since everyone done heard about what happened. I just feel the people eyes on me feeling sorry for me. Which sucks because I don't want anyone to pity me.

Rocky and Aahja have been over everyday being the supportive friends. But I know Rocky itching to tell me I told you so. And I don't want to hear it from her because she would be right. She told me not to mess with Malik and not to trust Lucky. But I did like a dumb I got hurt.

Aahja said, " There is this party going on at Donovan house y'all want to go."

Rocky said, " You know I'm down Donovan parties be to lit and he be giving away hella stuff in his party bags. I know last year he gave everybody a iPad and a ITunes card."

Aahja said, "What about you King?"

Rocky said, " Now you know he don't want to go nowhere he just want to sit around and be depressed."

I said, " Actually I was going to say I want to go. I'm not going to keep being down and out for no guys who wasn't worth it. Call Hoyulle and see if he wants to go."

Lucky POV

I damn near wanted to choke Avay out for running her mouth. She blew up the whole plan I had in place. Now King or of his friends are speaking to me or Malik. Shit half the school ain't messing with us. Malik took it harder than I did. Malik has been crying and mopping around. He also been giving it up whenever I want it. Which I'm shocked because I though he was mad at me, but he is not. Malik and I are currently getting ready for my nigga Donovan's party. I'm hoping to see King there so I can make him talk to me. But it might be hard if he is there with his body guards. Who have been cock blocking at all cost.

King Asois POV

Rocky called Hoyulle since he wasn't at the house because he was spending time with his god brother that was in town. I told him he could've brung him over to hang out. But he said, " Naw we need to spend some time together I haven't seen him in a minute."