Get Ready, Get Set, Please Don't Go

Sometimes in life you have to let the hurt go. But what if the hurt is the only way you get by. What if your heart thrives through the pain. Let be known that the pain only helps you walk away. But if you stuck in it you will remain the same. Let it be and set yourself free.

Three Months Later
It's been three whole months since everything went down. And I'm glad to say I'm passed it. Malik is doing better now he is with his grandmother. She has been updating me every week on his well being. It's crazy how everything worked out if I'm being honest.

I am just glad I am moving away from the drama. Rocky and I are headed off to Columbia today. I can not wait to start over. Everything is just falling into place. Which is weird because everything been so cluster and out of place for the last two years.

I haven't spoken to Lucky but I hear he is in jail. Don't ask me why but he is. I spoke to Ava who is now pregnant and yes it's Lucky's. But she found a guy who wants to be with her and the baby.
Which I am so glad for because she deserves it. Rocky and War broke up because they are both in different spaces. I'm glad it was smooth and easy break up. But it didn't mean Rocky wasn't a emotional reck. Like she was all out crazy. My mom had to snap her out of it though. Because I was in the same space as her.

I called it our mourning stage. It was like everything came back and slap me in the face. But I came out of it a better me. I'm a better person now.

Over the summer Rocky and I visited Columbia to get some experience. Plus I wanted to sit in on a lesson. Me being the over achiever that I am. I like the lesson and how the teacher taught it to the students. Lucky for me I took the course in high school. Most of all my class were AP college courses. Which meant I basically got my freshman year class over with.

But during Rocky and I visit to Columbia. I met this guy name John but everyone call him Joe. John showed me around the campus. Introduce me to his friend and even took me on a date. It honestly was the sweetest little summer fling. I have been FaceTime him every other day and he's been doing the same. I don't know what this is going to lead to. And I honestly don't care. I just want to be loved and at peace. So I will open myself up for love and be at peace with my past. Especially because I don't want to carry anything new into this situation with John. I told him everything I've been through and how if I see the signs in him I'm running.

But life is good and is going to stay that way. I've been loved and been hurt. I'm still learning myself and not pretending like everything is okay. I'm free of the past pain and open to the future. I let myself be an idiot but not anymore. I have to focus on me. Seriously only me. I can't keep harboring other people problem. Especially ones who I'm there for but don't get the same energy back.

Goodbye y'all and thanks for reading my story. I know it was a roller coaster ad sometimes annoying. But thank you for come along with me.

End Of Lucky's 🍀 Charm

Please Check Out Waves 🌊 My New Story.‼️