Enemy

King AsiosI hate that I have to start a new school in the middle of the school year

King Asios
I hate that I have to start a new school in the middle of the school year. Especially because this is my senior year and I was at the top of my class at the old school. Plus I don't know nobody and my old friends are in another state. I tried to convince my mom to just let me stay with my grandma but she wasn't going for it. I'm the only child and she can't live without me. And I can't live without her. But I already had my year planned out and she had got this better paying job. So she and I had to move. I'm glad that she got a new job though because she was stressing at the last one.

Walking into this new school feels weird. I just hope the people are nice because I don't do that mean spirit. I feel like it makes you ugly. I was walking down the hall headed to find the office when I ran into this girl. She was really beautiful and had me questioning myself for a second.

I said, " I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was walking."

She said, " You must be new? You wouldn't have to be King would you?"

I said, " Yeah I am King."

She said, " Well I been looking for your ass. I'm supposed to show you around the school."

I said, " Ohh thank god because I am totally lost."

She said, " Well I picked up your schedule and handbook for you. You basically have the same schedule as me. It's only a few classes that the two of us have together. But I'm going to have my friend Aahja take you to them."

I said, " Thank you so much. I really appreciate it."

She said, " I'm Rocky by the way."

I said, " Nice to meet you.

Rocky and I start to walk down the hall when I heard laughter from behind me. It was two girls and a boy. I turned around to see who they were and then quickly turned back around.

One of the girls said, " What does he have on? He looks like a bum from 38th street.

Other girl said, " Right. I guess he thought his look was cute. Who lied to him? Who mans is this? He needed to go back and retry."

Girl said, " Is he gay?"

The guy said, " He got to look at how he dresses and his hair."

Girl said, " I can't with y'all today. But y'all I know he hear us talking about him. He must be one of them weak ones."

I then stopped in my tracks and turned around.

I said, " No I was ignoring y'all ignorant ass. Because y'all are just bitter and don't know me. I was just trying to be a peaceful person. Now my name is King Asios. And I hope there will be no problem or words be said from here on out."