Fire

Start the fire that will burn forever in me

Start the fire that will burn forever in me. Spark the flame and then blow it on me. Let me breath as long as you're with me. I will forever feel as if I'm lucky.

King Asios POV
It's Monday which means I have to go to school and I am literally tired as hell. It feels as though I didn't get enough sleep but I did. I even went to bed early. I hope this day go by fast. I also hope there is no drama. Because I don't have time to be arguing or putting somebody in there place today. It takes to much energy and I don't have enough energy for that.

I wait by my locker for Rocky to come. She was literally taking all day. I was about to close my locker and go to breakfast when she walked up.

She said, " You was about to leave me wasn't you?"

I said, " Well took 7 years just to come and I'm hungry so yeah I was about to leave you."

She said, " Well I was just being a good friend and getting us breakfast. Aahja should be walking up with the drinks. She was right behind me. Unless she seen Laith and then she is definitely not bringing us our drinks."

I said, " Who is Laith?"

She said, " Boy you ain't seen Laith yet?"

I said, " No ma'am"

She said, " Baby you're missing out. Your eyes have not been blessed."

Rocky then turned to walk into the cafeteria when Aahja walked around the corner. She was with this beautiful man.

I stop Rocky and said, " Is that the famous Laith?"

She said, " Yessir. Fine ain't he?"

I said, " Girl he more than fine."

I heard somebody clear they throat. I turned quickly and seen it was Malik. He look like he had an attitude.

I said, " Ohh hey Malik didn't see you standing there looking all good and stuff."

Rocky started laughing and I turned and looked at her.

Malik said, " I don't know what you laugh for I'm telling War you looking at other nigga."

Rocky faced went from smiling to straight quickly.

She said, " Don't be childish. You know he is going to be super petty. And do some cornball shit."

I said, " Right you big mad for what? We wasn't doing nothing but complimenting the boy."

Malik was about to respond but Aahja and Liath walked up.