Scared

Gabriel moved slowly on top of Susannah, wanting to be as close to her as possible, but not wanting to crush her either. It had started off innocently enough, they were just cuddling in what he now called their bed. He had put in a romantic comedy DVD, but that served mostly as background noise. He had missed her; she had been with Liza all day. She only worked 4 days a week; he knew she wanted to work, but if he had his way, she wouldn't at all, so he did the next best thing and cut her hours. The days she didn't work at the restaurant seemed like the longest days. He would find himself texting her random things, and she would always reply, but it just wasn't the same as being able to step outside of his office and seeing her smiling face whenever he wanted. He missed her so much that all it took was one breath against his neck to lose his control and forget about the movie they were watching.

"Innah, you are so beautiful," he said to her as moved excruciatingly slow; too slow for his liking.

"Gabe..." she scratched his back with her fingernails as she tried to wordlessly urge him to go faster.

"Baby, slowly..." he chuckled. Nagustuhan naman nya na ang dalaga pa ang atat, pero he wanted be careful with her. He reached between them para matulungan pa si Susannah na maabot ang peak nya. He was close himself, kaya pagkatapos ni Susannah ay sumunod naman sya agad.

Susannah reached for him and brought his face closer to hers, her lips searching for his. He couldn't get enough of her kisses, and he gladly obliged. His tongue touched hers, twisted with hers, and he rolled them over so she was now on top as they continued to kiss.

"Gabe..."

"Okay ka lang? May gusto ka ba?" he asked as she rested her head on his chest.

"May ice cream ka ba?"

"Wala tayong ice cream dito sa bahay," he emphasized na hindi nya lang bahay ito, na tinatrato na nyang bahay nilang dalawa.

"Baby, pwede bang bumili tayo?" she called him his term of endearment for her absentmindedly.

"Dito ka lang, ako na lang ang bibili," he smiled to himself at what she called him.

"Anong oras na ba?"

"2 AM," he said as he glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside table.

"Sama ako..."

"Baby..."

"Sige na. Ayokong pumunta ka sa labas na mag isa. Baka kung mapano ka pa..."

"Bakit, ipagtatanggol mo ba ako?" he chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

"Oo naman, laking kalye kaya ako," she looked up at him and grinned.

"Ang strong naman ng angel ko. Sige, sumama ka tapos mamili ka ng lahat ng flavors na gusto mo."

"Pero teka, maliligo muna ako..."

"Huwag na...I like smelling my sweat on you," he smirked at her and then laughed.

"Ewan ko sa yo!" she poked his side.

"Wala namang aamoy sa yo at this time of night. And if they do, baka masuntok ko sila kung lalapit sila sa yo."

"Grabe ka naman."

"I'm very possessive of you already," he hugged her tightly.

Susannah sighed. Ayaw nya yung mga salita ni Gabriel na ganun. She's never had permancence in her life, aside from Jason, and ayaw nyang maniwala si Gabriel na may future silang dalawa. Pero every time she thinks she succeeded in keeping her distance, something always pulls her back to him, and here they were again, cuddling after sleeping together.