Too Right To Be Wrong

Susannah was too stunned to move. She couldn't even push him away because her mind just went blank. All rational thought flew out the window; the only thing she was aware of were the soft caresses his tongue was doing against hers, his soft lips pressed on hers. She felt breathless; as if he was literally kissing the breath out of her and inhaling it as his own. Good thing he supported her weight in his arms because she was sure she had no more strength to stand up. Her knees felt like jelly. He moved his lips away from hers and began tickling her with kisses on her jaw. She instinctively raised her chin up as his kisses moved to her neck, a squeal escaping her lips as he nibbled on the sensitive spot where her neck met her collar. His hands moved towards the straps of her dress and pulled, her dress slinking down her body to pool on the floor.

"Innah, I want you," he repeated. It was a statement, not a question.

She opened her eyes she didn't realize she had shut to find his dark brown eyes staring right back into hers. She couldn't say anything, she wanted him too...to impregnate her, that's all. Her lips reached for his. Nalalasing na sya sa mga halik ni Gabriel. Tender yet demanding at the same time. Pwede pala yun? She felt his fingers work on the snap of her bra and in one quick second, her bra joined her dress on the floor. His lips left hers again and she moaned in frustration na ikinagulat din nya, pero mabilisan din itong napalitan ng ibang klaseng moan when she felt his lips kiss her somewhere else. Napasabunot sya sa buhok ni Gabriel sa sensasyong naramdaman nya. Lahat ng ito ay bago para sa kanya. Hindi pa nya nagagawa ito ever in her life. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. He removed his clothes before joining her on the bed. She watched him in fascination, and he burned up even more at the thought na pinapanood sya ni Susannah. Pinapanood ng dalaga ang bawa't galaw nya. Susannah blushed, but she was too mesmerized by him to look away.

He kissed her lips one more time before trailing kisses down her body, stopping when the garter of her underwear got in the way. He looked her in the eyes as he pulled the garment down her legs. She watched in anticipation of his next move, her whole body shaking. She supported her weight on her elbows and forearms but that gave way and her eyes rolled back as he kissed her where she was covered just a second ago. Her hands gripped the sheets underneath her and soon she saw stars. He came back up and nuzzled her nose with his, his fingers interlocking with hers. Her eyes were still cloudy from the high she was just on.

"I'll be gentle, I promise," he said against her lips.

She nodded and when he pushed, she bit back a scream and tears leaked from the corners of her eyes. Nagulat si Gabriel at huminto sya sa paggalaw; hindi nya inexpect na baguhan pala talaga si Susannah. He kissed her tears away and moved slowly. Her fingers tightened their hold on his, and he kissed her lips, wanting to distract her until she no longer felt the pain; until it was replaced with pleasure. When he felt her be ready for more, he sped up his movements again until he exploded. He stopped with a sigh and rested his forehead on hers, rolling both of them on their sides. He pushed her stray hair behind her ears and gently caressed her back. They both just lay there, both trying to catch their breaths.

"Sorry," she finally said.

"What do you mean?" he asked in alarm.

"Sabi kasi nila na pag buntis, naghahanap. Sorry hindi ko napigilan ang sarili ko," she bit her bottom lip. Sana once was enough. Sana sharp shooter ka, Gabe.

"Akala ko..."

"Anong akala mo?"

"Nothing. I'm sorry hindi ako gumamit ng protection. I just wanted you so badly...buntis ka naman na, hindi ba?"

She meekly nodded her head. "Sa makalawa pa icoconfirm sa hospital, pero oo, buntis na ako according dun sa at home pregnancy test." Liar. You're getting so good at this, Suze.