Chapter 1

*Re-written*

This chapter will contain violence

Hi. My name is Molly. All I can say about my life is, it fucking sucks. I don't fit in anywhere I go. I've been in and out of the foster care system since I was 2, and my foster parents don't give a shit what happens to me, I could die for all they care.

That's about it.

Enough about my life story, I'm in science class now. But do I pay attention? Hell no. This is my least favorite class, next to math. I do mainly terrible in all my classes besides English, because it's the only class I tolerate.

I would rather be here than.....my hell hole I am supposed to be thankful for and call home. I would much rather be living on the streets, I was for a few years anyway.

I had been in a foster home for 10 years, my real parents supposedly couldn't afford me anymore and left me on the door step of the foster home. Nobody had ever wanted to adopt me, I was always a skinny, hard headed little shit when I was a kid. I ran away when I was 12, so I lived on the streets for 2 years until a guy turned me back into them. I was a trouble maker, I stole from other people and stores, hid from cops and social services, lied about why I was living where I was, and ran away from anyone who tried to turn me in.

****

Class is over now and it's time for gym. I head to the locker room and there is nobody in here. So, I get changed. I begins to undress, get my long sleeve turtle neck out, along with some baggy shorts and put them on. As I put all the rest of my stuff away, the lights suddenly go out.

"Hello?" I say quietly.

The lights flicker back on and by boyfriend jumps out in front of me and grabs me by my waist.

"What the hell, James?!" I yell and roughly push him off of me

I regretted that as soon as I did it.

"You shouldn't have done that, bitch." I say nothing and look at him with the fear clear as day written on my face. "Take your shirt off." He says quiet but stern.

"W- What?" I studder

"Take it off, now!!" He slaps me again

"No"

"What the fuck did you just say?"

"I said. No!!" I slapped him and tried to run but I was too slow. He launched forward, grabbed my hair and threw me against the wall. My head was bleeding, he came over, got on top of me and pinned my hands to my side so I couldn't move.

I was about to have a panic attack, I knew what he was going to do. It has happened many times before.

James starts taking off my shirt and kissing my collarbone and neck.

"N- No please s- stop!!"

"Go ahead and scream, Little girl, nobody can hear you."

I was kicking and punching his back trying to get him off of me. Screaming and crying, but he didn't budge. He laughed, the bastard laughed at my fear. What a psychopath....

He started to remove my shorts and unhooked my bra, and I kneed his 'area'. I ran to the door and tried to open it, but James had locked it.

"You fucking bitch, you'll pay for that!!"

He ran up to me and and slammed me against the lockers and started punching and kicking me.

"Stop, please!!"

He stopped and picked me up by my throat shoving me against the lockers.

"I- I...can't...b- breathe," I can feel my body going limp. Then he drops me and I start coughing and gasping for air.

"Think again before you reject me, whore."

He walks out the door and I start crying for a straight 10 minutes.

I look at my phone and realize class will be over soon. I limp to my locker, get dressed, and grab my makeup. I unlock the door and look around the hallway to make sure nobody is there. It's clear, I walked to the bathroom and look in the mirror.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

There is bruises, blood, and smudged makeup all over my face, and red marks on my neck. I have to cover this somehow. I turn on the warm water and splash it on my face, it looks somewhat better, but not much. I know how to cover it up, I've had to many times before.

I mix concealer and foundation, it has better coverage.

Okay, let's see.....I mean, it's not too noticeable. Right?

*bell rings*

I guess I should get to class. When I start gathering my stuff, I take a deep breath and try not to let the tears fall. Don't cry, don't cry. I tell myself. I look at myself in the mirror and punch with all the strength I had in me. The mirror shattered with a loud crash as the glass shards fell to the floor. My eyes widened and I scurried out of the bathroom.

I fell to the floor as I ran into something.

__________________________________

Theres the first chapter! It may not have been very good, but I hope you enjoyed it. There will be a character description out soon!

End of chapter 1......