*Chapter 45: Love in this club

*Chapter 45

*we are a family like a giant tree. Dream girls* 

Jordan’s POV 

**

M: Oh come on

J: NO!

M: Please?

J: I refuse -.-

M:I didn’t want to have to do this Jordan

J: Do what?

M: I was gonna offer you the best of chocolate cake but I guess that’s not what you want...

J: Go on-

M: You like chocolate cake, I have it- all I ask is that you help me with this. Your mum has the costume

J: What the hell?

Now my mum knows about Monique’s plan, there’s no way I’ll be able to get out of it.

M: Love you to

J: You owe me one hell of a slice

M: Oh don’t worry, you’ll get it ;)

J: Hate you -.-

M: :*. Now hurry up and get ready :)

**

Damn her! I thought as I went to go and get the costume from my mum. Even she smirked as she handed the bag to me; I hope Monique didn’t pick anything to stupid looking. I closed my eyes and counted to ten before putting my hand in the bag and pulling out the gayest looking skinny jeans, white top and leather jacket toped of with a badly fitting afro wig. Oh, Monique is so going to pay for this, I thought to myself.

Oh I hate Monique so much right now, how is she making me wear an Afro wig? She wants me to look like I was from 'Grease' or something stupid like that. It's only because she's my girlfriend that I'm doing this- there are no black people in grease jheeze. She wouldn't see sense when I tried to explain to her, she just told me to shut up and thank my lucky stars she wasn't going to perm the wig, that would have just been even more gay! 

I got ready and checked myself out in my mirror, although I looked pretty gay I still looked pretty damn good even if I do say so myself.

"Jordan!" My Mum called. 

"Yes?" I called back

"Monique just called and said and I quote 'hurry up and get your butt to the club', so get moving!" 

"Mum, I'm ready" I sighed

"Than go."

"OK I'm going, how do I look?"

There was a silence before my Mum just burst out laughing.

"Oh sweetie you look wonderful"

Thanks, even my own Mum thinks I look stupid.

"Whatever Mum, I'm going" 

I then got a ping and I thought it was probably Monique telling me to hurry up again but then I looked and I was surprised to see that it was Ben inviting me to his party, I don’t remember giving him my pin but hey, how can I refuse free food and drink?

**

“Hi guys” I said as I walked into the club and said hi to Monique and Kate.

“You look-” Kate began

“Don’t say anything” I said whilst glaring at Monique who was trying to hide a snigger.

 “You look really cute” Monique laughed as she lightly kissed me.

“How come you get to look good?” I exclaimed as I pointed at her and Kate’s equally revealing outfits.

“Girls in the Sixties looked much better than the men” she shrugged “they just looked gay”

“So, you want me to look gay?”

“No, of course not. Besides I happen to have good knowledge that you’re not gay”

“Uhuh?”

“Yup” Monique smirked

Just as I was going to reply Kate made a gagging noise and I deliberately kissed Monique to rub it in her face.

“OK, OK guys it’s almost time OK, Jordan you know what to do”

“Yeah yeah” I replied dismissively.

I then made my way to the back of the club to wait for Ben to turn up

**

Authors note:

Sorry I haven’t uploaded for so long, I’ve just started uni and have loads to do, love you guys.