*Chapter 20: You goin' pay

*Chapter 20

**Do you remember the time? Remember the time. Michael Jackson**

Monique’s POV

As soon as Jordan came to my room I jumped on him and started to beat him up.

"You are such douchebag!" I said whilst accentuating each word with a punch. Jordan needed to pay for what he did

"Monique listen to me, I'm sorry ok" he pleaded

"Tell that to the judge" I snarled

"What do you mean?"  He asked

"Leave me alone, get out!" I screamed

"Ok Monique I understand that you're pissed with me but please hear me out. I'm really sorry and I want to make it up to you if you'll let me...tomorrow 5.30 in the park" Jordan tried

"Get out!" I screamed again

**

I watched Jordan leave our house before going back to my room. It was kind of late and I had school tomorrow so I needed to get some sleep. Not that; that would happen anyway since I’m pretty much nocturnal.

“Night mum” I called as I walked past her room

“Night darling” she called back to me

I quickly brushed my teeth and then went to my room. Before jumping into bed I plugged my Ipod in, put my Blackberry on to charge and put my headphones in to listen to music. I felt like a bit of Michael Jackson so I turned on my Michael Jackson playlist.

 Park-tomorrow-5.30. Should I go, I thought? I mean it won’t hurt, will it? To be fair Jordan looked really remorseful today. No wait- I’m going to make him beg for me back. I’m not going to let another repeat of T happen. He behaved like a douche towards me; then, when I forgave him he decided to cheat on me. No, I’m no longer that stupid Fifteen year old girl; I’m a soon to be Seventeen year old woman.

As I was listening to my music I didn’t hear my door open and Kamal came to my room and jumped on me.

“Aye Kamal, get the flip of me” I moaned “I’m trying to sleep what’s your problem?” I complained

“Nothing, I just wanted to see if my little sister is all good after that no life came here” He said. Even though it was dark in my room I could tell that Kamal was hiding something, he was talking as if he knew something that I didn’t.

“Kamal” I warned

“Yes” He replied

“You’re either going to tell me or you can get out of my room” I said.

“Na, I’m not saying anything” Kamal smirked

“Fine then” I huffed “Get out” I said whilst pointing to my door

What the hell did Kamal want? I wondered