*Chapter 49

[Recap]

"OK, I'm leaving. Guess I'll see you this evening?" Jordan said as he came over and kissed me before leaving my room.

I finished getting ready and decided to go and annoy my mum and Kamal whilst I waited for Dom to come.

"Yu'alright darling?" Mum asked

"Yeah I'm good ma"

"That's good and mek sure yu rasclart fada give you the money dem you hear?"

"Mum seriously?" I laughed

"Why yu laughing? I buy the food, I pay bills, pay for yu clothes everything what him pay fah?"

"Alright, alright but I don't need anything though" I said

"Of course you do, look at you hair dem, you weave looking rattier than the-"

I instantly felt sad at that, my mum always let's me know if I look crap but sometimes it did get to me. Though I guess it's better if she's honest with me.

Luckily I was saved by the bell, Dom is here. I opened the door and I was instantly greeted by the flowery smell that I recognised as Abuela's "hola Abuela" I smiled "como esta?"

"Muy bien" she smiled "abrazame" she said as she instantly pulled me into a tight hug. My Spanish isn't that great but Abuela always insists on speaking Spanish with me.

"Hi Dom" I muttered as soon as I'd escaped Abuela's death grip.

She gave me look which I recognised as one indicating the fact that she wasn't impressed that I didn't call Dom dad.

After making a little small talk with mum then Dom and Abuela were ready to leave.

"See you ma" I called as we left.

As we made our way downstairs I noticed grandmas nose crinkle at our surroundings. I'm not surprised to be honest as our estate isn't the poshest place to live.

When we got downstairs we heard raised voices and I was shocked because I recognised those voices. If they were who I thought they were then what are they doing here? I hope it's nothing to do with me, as soon as we opened the door I rushed straight to Dom's car. I heard someone call my name but I chose to ignore it because I didn't want to be caught up in any nonsense

*Chapter 49

** She may be small but she's got a big heart. Turners syndrome awareness month**

Jordan's POV

The sunlight started streaming through my window not helping with my already pounding headache. Why did my mum open my curtains I groaned.

*

10 minutes

*

Another unknown number? I thought to myself. Why won't these guys leave me alone? Oh well, at least Monique text me to tell me that she's fine and at home. I wonder what happened to her because she disappeared last night and neither Kate nor I could find her. I pulled on my red chinos then went to go and look for my key so I could go to Monique's place. To be fair I could probably go without my key since my mum's unlikely to go out but it does seem stupid knocking on your own door.

After tying my laces I made my way to the living room.

"See you in a minute ma" I called as I grabbed my keys and made my way out of the house.

In next to no time I was outside Monique's door. My phone pinged again

*

Clock's ticking