*Chapter 33: I can't say...yet

*Chapter 33

*Nothing beats the original. MalikaDreams*

Jordan's POV

"Jordan, baby, I think you forget that I like to be in control" Monique purred against my lips 

"Mmm" I mumbled against her lips. To be honest I didn’t care what this girl wanted to do, I’ll let her do whatever she wants if it’ll get me in her pants.

She quickly flipped over and positioned herself such that she was on top of me.

"I bet you like that" She smirked. I couldn't even grace that with a proper response because I was so focussed on her lips which were looking much fuller and even more attractive now they’d been kissed. I just moaned in reply, there was nothing for me to say really. For a supposed beginner Monique was quite experienced in my books. Without warning her hands began to explore my body, it was as if she hadn't seen anything like it before. She was slow and careful, almost as if she wanted to drink in my appearance. My body was telling me to take her right then but I knew that there was no way I was going to gain control. She's in control tonight. So I lay back and let her take full control.

**

I then woke up with a jolt. I had always known that I wanted Monique I just didn't know to what extent. I thought she was a passerby in my head but it seems as if she's not going away. I've had similar dreams about her before and I spend the best part of my waking moments thinking about her. At first I thought it was just lust but now I’m beginning to think there is more to it. I wish this young girl would get out of my mind because I love her. Even as an annoying Thirteen year old there was something about her that intrigued me.

*Flashback* 

"Jay, how many times have I told you?" She asked, clearly annoyed now.

I just sighed and rubbed my forehead before answering her “I hear what you're saying yeah but I'm just saying that are you sure?" I replied 

"Ask me one more time and imma box the upside of your head!” she snapped “I told you I was ready so many bloody times" she added.

"Sorry boss" I scoffed "And just so we're clear yeah, whatever you do is your choice. I have no hand in it. If the feds bust you, you run yeah?" I added.

"Look at my forehead please" She said.

"Why?" I asked. Why do I need to look at this girls forehead I thought

"Just do it" 

"Aite" I replied hesitantly

"Is 'Stupid' stamped across my forehead?" she asked.

"No" I replied 

"Then don't insult my intelligence like that" She snapped.

Before replying I just looked at her, wow this girl has a powerful presence I thought.

**

With a sigh I rolled out of bed and trudged to the bathroom. Sometimes I just couldn’t be bothered with getting up in the morning but my mum made it clear that I have to finish college at least so I can get out of her hair and get a job.  I splashed water on my face to wake myself up before brushing my teeth. Today was an important day for me so I need to make sure I look good. A good outer appearance contributes to a strong inner confidence according to those random people on TV.

"Jordy, have you finished? I need to go a weewee" My little sister whined from behind the door.

"I'm coming Melody, gimme a minute yeah" I called