*Chapter 31: Plans

*Chapter 31

*Age is nothing but a number. Prison is nothing but a room. Unknown *

Ben’s POV 

Arrrgh I'm still pissed of that my Mum decided that she wants to marry Terry.  I mean she barely knows the guy. She isn’t supposed to get married anyways, all men are jerks apparently. I can't believe the woman got herself knocked up as well. It’s like I’m the only one with brains at the moment. To add to it, she has totally ruined my plans to get with Monique.

I was still ignoring my Mum although she was still dropping me off to school, but oh well I didn't care- bloody ruining my plans. If we’re going to be near enough step siblings how am I supposed to get with Monique?

**

"Benjamin James you listen to me right now!" Mum said, interrupting the blissful silence in the car.

I continued to ignore my Mum. If she hurried up I would be able to ignore her properly.

"If you don't want to talk to me than it means you don't want me to give you a lift to school and you don’t want a birthday party" She warned

That got my attention; I hate the way parents do that. They can say one thing and it means you absolutely have to listen to them.

"Yes Mum" I sighed

"Finally, listen I know that at the moment you're not completely happy with the fact I'm getting married but I'm happy so I would like you to be happy for me-" She said

"And?"  I replied

"Ben I know you're upset because you've been dragged around so much but I promise you that Terry is the one" Mum said

"Whatever Mum, but can I just say you know absolutely nothing about me and you never have!" I huffed

With that I put my headphones in and proceeded to ignore my Mum again. I'm not upset because I think she’s only thinking of herself but more because of how it’s affected my plans. Mum made a few more unsuccessful attempts at conversation but I’m pretty adept at ignoring people so it didn’t work.

As we pulled up to the school I saw Monique running in with Jordan. I would do that but the only problem is that I hate running. Oh well.