*Chapter 8: This is the life

*Chapter 8

**Oi fam I go harder. My teams movin larger. 2 face. POW 2011. Lethal Bizzle**

Well, that was strange. Ben just came and asked me for help with getting into Monique’s pants. Stupid yute! Monique isn't a piece of meat. Even if she was she's my piece of meat. Ok it's not really me but for some reason I can't get my mind of this girl...it's a shame she probably hasn't forgiven me for the incident that happened between me and her brother. Ok I was a different person back then-

"What you thinking about?" 

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by Carly, damn her!

"Oh nothing, just yeah..." I replied.

"Na you were away with the fairies, now spill" she said whilst flicking a chip at me. 

"Arrrgh" I protested though- I caught it in my mouth might I add.

"Come on" 

"Na it was nothing" 

"Don't make me tickle it out of you" she warned.

"Do your best" 

To outsiders it might look like harmless flirting but really the girl was just tickling me...

"You guys should get a room" a voice interrupted.

Carly instantly stopped tickling me and we both turned to see who had interrupted us. Before I could say anything Carly interrupted the silence with.

"Monique babe, gwarn?" 

"I'm cool, you?" Monique replied.

"Yeah I'm cool, you interrupted by the way" Carly playfully added. 

"Aye, behave" I said.

"Jordan is that you yeah?" Monique asked,

"Na this girl is just bsing" I said.

"Uhuh..." Monique replied, clearly not believing me.

Eurrgh now these two are just going to have girl talk. I might just zone out. I took out my Blackberry and put in my headphones. I had so many pings but I was ignoring them because I was leaving my old life behind me. Only because my therapist Nicole said that's the only way I won't get back in trouble.

For me but mainly my Mum the last time I got in trouble was the last straw. She actually almost sent me to my Dad. That led to a lot of arguments, I hate my Dad bloody leaving me when I was four. Stupid rasclart fool!

*crash*

I didn't even realise I had banged my fist against the table

"Easy tiger" Carly said.

"What's up?" Monique added.

"Nothing" I replied.

"That was not nothing mister. Earlier you're in your own world and now you're banging tables for no reason, spill" Monique said.

"Yeah spill" Carly added.

I slowly removed my headphones and looked at Carly and Monique.

"I'm sorry what?"

"You did not just say that! Now tell us why you moved here" Monique demanded.

Ok I really like Monique what if I tell her and she never forgives me, especially because of what I did to Kamal.

"OK do you want to hear what Jordan did or what Jordan did?" I asked.

"Give us the story mister" Monique said.