33

FP put an offer in on the house and a few weeks later he got the call that he got it, he went to pick up the keys from the realtor while Alice and Charles were napping, and went back home to tell Alice the big news.

He walked in the trailer and took off his shoes and coat, he walked down the hall and saw Charles was still sleeping but Alice was just waking up.

"Allie?"

"Yeah babe I'm up."

"I want to take you and Charles out when he wakes up, I have a surprise for you."

She raised her eyebrows. "A surprise? What kind of surprise?"

"Uh uh, you'll see when Charles wakes up."

"Fine fine." She pouted and he kissed the pout off her lips.

"When did he fall asleep?" FP asked.

"Only half an hour ago, so he should probably still be sleeping for a little while yet."

"Then let's cuddle, I'm sorry I've been busy the past few days but I just want to work as hard as I can for you guys."

She threw the blankets back for him to get into bed. He stripped down and got into bed and she curled into his side.

She laid her head on his chest and then looked up at him smiling.

"What you thinkin about babe?" He asked.

"I just love you." She said.

"Love you too baby." He told her and looked down at her to give her a kiss that got heated pretty quick.

"Do we have time?" He whispered to her against her lips.

She looked over at the baby monitor.

"Yes." She whispered back.

He rolled her on her back and started peppering kisses down her neck.

He slipped his hands under her shirt and then slipped it off. He slipped off her bra and started peppering kisses down her chest down to her belly button. He pulled her shorts and underwear down and parted her legs.

"FP." She moaned.

"What baby?"

"Please."

"Your wish is my command." He smirked and got to business.

"Shit." She sighed. "It's always so good and hot."

"Oh I know." He laughed.

"Charles is stirring, can you get him ready while I get dressed?"

He nodded.

She got up and ran into the bathroom to wash up while FP got Charles ready.

They met in the front and were ready to head out.

"Are we going to Fred's or something?" Alice questioned as they were driving to the northside.

"No babe, just trust me okay?"

She nodded.

As they got closer to the house FP wanted to blind fold her.

"Here, put this blindfold on." He told her.

She reluctantly slipped it on just as they were pulling up to their new house.

"Okay we're here, don't take the blindfold off, I'm just going to get Charles out and then I'll help you."

"Okay..." she trailed off.

He got Charles out and then opened Alice's door and helped her get out.

"Okay take the blindfold off when I tell you."

He grabbed her hand with his free hand and walked up to the yard.

He let go of her hand so she could take the blindfold off.

"Take it off babe." He said smiling.

She took it off, and was confused.

"FP what...?"

"This is our forever home babe, I bought this house for us, someone was selling it at a really discounted rate so I put in an offer, I have someone to buy the trailer, so we have more than enough money to put to the house, I told you I was going to buy you a house, I promised you."

She didn't know what to say and she just broke down crying.

"I- I don't know what to say, but I love you, I love you so much." She said between sobs, cupping his face and deeply kissing him.

"Shall we go in my lady?"

She nodded.

"You do the honours," he told her as he handed her the keys.

"It's a 4 bedroom, big yard beautiful living room and dining room, there's an area to make a playroom for Charles and any future babies we might have. It needs some work but I figured I'd let you tell Fred and I What you want done and we can work on it between jobs, we're hoping to have it done over the next few months."

"It's beautiful FP. I don't know what to say, but thank you so much for everything, for working so hard for us, for loving me, for loving our son, for being the most amazing boyfriend and father ever, Charles and I are so lucky."

"I love you guys so much, I feel like I'm the luckiest guy on the planet."