27

Alice woke up to the sound of Charles crying, she knew he was hungry so she got up to go feed him.

Just as she walked in the room and picked him up she heard a knock at the door.

"Come on buddy let's get that and then get you ready for the day."

Charles babbled all the way to the front door, Alice opened it and wanted to run.

"Alice, is that my sweet grandson, I thought he would have been taken away by now." FP Senior said.

Alice didn't know what to say so she quickly slammed the door and locked both locks and ran to FP.

"FP, FP, wake up wake up." She said franticly.

"What? What's up babe? What's wrong?"

"Charles woke up so I went to get him to get him ready and fed, and there was a knock at the door, it's, it's your dad FP. He said he was the one that called CPS. I don't know what to do I need to get the baby ready he has his 6 month doctor appointment today." She said trying not to cry.

"I'll deal with it, if he's still there, get him ready. Then we'll head out." He sat up and kissed her and slipped his pyjama pants and top on and went to the front door.

"What the hell did I tell you? I told you the other day to stay the hell away from here, and you, you called CPS? Why!? We're stable, and we're raising our son, there is no problems here. Please explain to me why you are so desperate for me to be miserable? Because you are? Because mom left you here to be miserable? You want me to be too that's it isn't it? I swore when I became a father I would never do what you guys did to me, I would step up and be there. I know Charles is mine, I was the one that screwed around when I was with Alice, she didn't screw around on me. The serpents are your world and your life that you chose for yourself, you don't get to make that choice for me. Now I ask you to leave because like I told you the other day, if you don't leave me and my family alone you will spend the rest of your life in jail."

"FP."

"No, no just stop talking and get lost!" He yelled.

FP senior just walked away and FP closed the door and locked it behind him. He was so frustrated.

He walked into Charles' room and saw Alice changing him and dressing him.

"Hopefully he will stop, I'm just so tired Al." FP Jones wasn't one to cry, but he broke down because he was so tired of all of this.

"Baby, come here." Alice said to him.

He sat down in Charles rocking chair and Alice sat in his lap holding Charles in hers.

"I can't do this anymore Al," he sniffled and she tried to wipe his tears away. "I just can't."

"Do what babe?" Alice questioned.

"I'm tired of my family trying to be taken away from me."

"I know, I know Jonesy but this is it okay, we will deal with this, together. Now let's get a bite to eat and then we need to leave to go to Charles' appointment.

He nodded.

"Come on Charlie boy. Let's go."

*okay so I know you're all tired of FP having shit thrown his way and I am too so I think for at least a long long while he won't have any more drama, but I just had to add some issues as much as I didn't want to*