22

They finished at Pops and arrived to the local park shortly after.

"Al I bet he'd love the swings can I take him?"

"Course Jonesy, would you like that baby?"

"He seems smelly though."

"Here pass him to me."

Alice took Charles from FP and pulled the blanket out that she brought for them to sit on and changed him and then handed him back to FP.

"Here baby go to your daddy, go have fun together on the swings."

Alice watched as FP put Charles in the swing and started to swing him, he pushed him from the front so he could watch his reaction to the swing.

Alice was content sitting on the blanket watching her boys, Charles laughing at his dad was music to her ears. 

"Al! Look he's so happy!" He smiled and turned to look at her. He saw her crying.

"Awe love come here."

She got up and walked over to him and he held his hand in hers while the other one pushed the baby. 

"I'm happy I promise I am. These are happy tears."

"You've been crying a lot lately, sure you're not pregnant?" He teased.

"Don't joke about that, I can't be, and i'm not ready to do it again."

"Just kidding babe, but Charles one day you'll be a big brother and you'll be the best big brother huh?"

"He will be, now enough talking about more babies because I don't want to jinx ourselves now, he's only 6 months. The pregnancy with Charles was very hard on me mentally because I was alone, I had the Andrews but alone in the sense that you weren't around."

"This time I will be here Allie, I am not going anywhere." He assured her of this.

"I know, we will start trying once he turns one okay? I want to enjoy just the three of us for as long as possible."

"I agree, do you think he'd like the slide babe?" He asked Alice.

"Yeah can I take him on it?"

He nodded.

"Come on Charlie boy, lets go slide together."

FP followed Alice and Charles to the slides and waited at the bottom for them, he was smiling because he could hear Charles laughing.

"As much as i'd love to do that again he's making that face he makes when he wants a feed. So let's go sit back on the blanket and give him a feed and we can go home so he can nap, and then maybe tonight we can go visit Mr and Mrs Andrews, and Fred."

"Sounds good babe."

*okay so this chapter was short because its kind of a filler chapter for a longer one next*